Default Is Flashpoiunt the end of previous DC, or a start to New 52?

Do you consider it the start of New 52 or end of an era?

I consider it the end personally, if for no other reason than it’s the last we got of Barry’s old costume without all the lines.

I've always seen Flashpoint as the end of the old Post-COIE continuity (with it's many tweaks) and the beginning of the Nu52 + Rebirth continuity (with it's several tweaks).

The Nu52/Rebirth continuity has always explained it's changes in-story, even if many of the Superman mythos changes came from the very generalized recombining of the 2 Superman.
    Even recently the "old unexplainable continuity" creeping in has been acknowledged - if not entirely explained.

Flashpoint ends the old era. Rebirth and Superman Reborn were the start of it's effects getting undone, with pre-Flashpoint history gradually, but not completely, getting restored since, culminating in Doomsday Clock and Death Metal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I try to ignore it, giving it as little thought as I possibly can. Then, with that accomplished, I look for fun comics to read.

The longer I read comics, the more I view continuity rules as an impediment rather than anything that is helpful or enjoyable.

Since I read as a child. Then stopped in 98...

I began reading modern books in 2016 and really start collecting.

Superman Wonder Woman vol 1 Power Couple was the first book I picked up. Loved it but obvious confused by superman and ww relationship, and lack of any history betwen him and lois.

Did some digging and Flashpoint was the book that promised an explanation.

Loved the animated film, loved the book. And excited about the potential for miller and keaton bringing the story to live action world.

For me Flashpoint is a beginning as I wasnt following all the material leading up to it... I am a new fan and Im enjoying digging into the past as well as the new 52, rebirth, reborn, metal, doomsday clock etc etc...

If this Flashpoint movie lands, damn that'll be exciting!

I always saw Flashpoint as a new beginning since the old continuity was a disaster and a mess after 2000.
    Pull List: Currently Empty