Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    stealing speed is pretty common for contemporary speedsters, Godspeed and Barry also know how to speed steal; stealing speed was a major plot point for Godspeed's introductory arc.

as for Wallace being faster or more talented than Bart and Wally at his age or when they were in the Kid Flash role, I don't think DC's ever done anything with Wallace that would indicate that. As a character, Wallace has made great strides and has become pretty fun to read, but as a speedster, they've never done anything all that impressive with him. In fact I'd even go so far as to say, despite DC nodding to him having "potential", Wallace has consistently been portrayed as being on the lowest tier for any of the prominent speedsters and could actually use some legitimately impressive feats to actually demonstrate what this "potential" of hs is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Bart also never learned to speed steal as far as I know. Jay, Wally, Wallace and Savitar have shown knowledge of it.
    Did you ever read TEEN TITANS?
    In the issue where TEEN TITANS encounter the TITANS OF TOMORROW, TITANS OF TOMORROW Bart steals the speed of TEEN TITANS BART (his younger self).

So this shows that ADULT TITANS OF TOMORROW BART ALLEN can steal Speed

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I would be happy with that. In fact I've said the exact same thing before! Barry in Central, Wally in Keystone, and seeing as how Walter has an affinity for motor vehicles Keystone is a better fit for him.
    It would be interesting to see if Wally had matured enough to be a mentor to Wallace. He knew he couldn't teach Bart back in the day, it would be interesting to me to see that explored as he taught his kids for a short time pre Flashpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Nah, I think that Barry/Wallace and the now classic Wally/Bart should be the way to go. I mean, they're all family and just a bridge away anyway, and can get together on sundays for barbecue, but think about it: remember when the first Flash-Rebirth was coming out and EVS was complaining that all those characters shared names and Dan Didio said it was all too confusing and everyone ceased existing?

Well, now I wanna see a world where Bartholomew Henry Allen has a sidekick named Wallace Rudolph West and, just across the bridge, Wallace Rudolph West has a sidekick named Bartholomew Henry Allen. And "Iris West" is both the the oldest and youngest woman in the family.

EMBRACE THE MESS!!!, I say, and let them run fast and be happy.
    Best way would be:

Jay-Max-Wally/Iris and Bart

Barry/Wallace

Its like in Pre-Flashpoint Max Mercury,Jay Garrick and Joan and Wally teach together Bart and Iris West II

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    In the last issue of Young Justice, Bart seems to be just a little faster than Superboy.

So, I guess that's another retcon of Bendis.
    There are MANY THINGS to say about that:

1. In TITANS there was a short race WALLY vs SUPERMAN
    WALLY was there only little faster than SUPERMAN

So you can say that if WALLY is only little faster than SUPERMAN, its only logical that BART is only little faster than CONNER.

2. In the Flash Race Wally vs Barry you have seen that Superman couldnt keep up.
    This means for me that if Barry/Wally/Bart takes race not EXTREMELY serious they are as fast as the Super-Family.

However if they take it seriously Wally/Bart are faster than them.

3. Bart RUNS, Superboy FLY....

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I would be happy with that. In fact I've said the exact same thing before! Barry in Central, Wally in Keystone, and seeing as how Walter has an affinity for motor vehicles Keystone is a better fit for him.
    It would be interesting to see if Wally had matured enough to be a mentor to Wallace. He knew he couldn't teach Bart back in the day, it would be interesting to me to see that explored as he taught his kids for a short time pre Flashpoint.
    Yeah, Bart was taught by Max Mercury and Jay Garrick took over responsibility for Bart when Max vanished.

Walter? You mean Wallace. The only place I've seen him called Walter is in the TV show, and that was just Wells getting his name wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    In the last issue of Young Justice, Bart seems to be just a little faster than Superboy.

So, I guess that's another retcon of Bendis.
    No, that makes sense. Barry is only slightly faster then Superman. Flashes should be faster than Supers, but the Supers are never far behind (the difference of course is because Kryptionians don't use the speed force).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, that makes sense. Barry is only slightly faster then Superman. Flashes should be faster than Supers, but the Supers are never far behind (the difference of course is because Kryptionians don't use the speed force).
    Like I said:

1. Wally was only slightly faster than Superman in Titans
    2. Bart and Wally were only running normal-not pushing themselves to the limits
    3. Bart/Wally/Barry are RUNNING Conner and Clark in the last races were flying

What counts most is that Wally and Bart were pushing themselves to the limits so Clark and Conner could keep up with them..