Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default DCEU Wonder Woman versus MCU Ladies Squad

Diana of Thymescira takes on the lady squad from Avengers Endgame.

Matchup takes place in the crater the Avengers fought Thanos' army in.

Match 1

Wonder Woman

vs

Pepper Potts in her armour suit
    The Wasp
    Mantis
    Gamora
    Valkyrie
    Shuri
    Okoye
    Nebula

Match 2

As above but Team Endgame get Scarlet Witch.

Match 3

As above but Team Endgame get Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel.

In all matches, Wondy has her sword and shield from when she fought Doomsday and her lasso as per usual.

Can the Princess of the Amazons take on Marvel's best girls?

Match 1: I don't remember Pepper having significant feats as Rescue that would allow her to hold her own for a bit against Wondy, and no one has bullet-timing feats in that group, so I guess this one goes to the super strong high-end bullet-timer with a Kryptonian monstrosity-cutting sword. Wasp maybe surviving long enough to go small won't help, due to the shockwave attack (plus not having the oomph to hurt Wondy). In other words, DCEU Speedblitz(TM)

Match 2: Harder, but if Diana starts with the bracelets shockwave, which she is fast enough to pull off before anyone else reacts, she should at the very least knock down Wanda long enough to decapitate her, and then go back to Match 1. I guess MCU team gets one or two wins out of ten in the ideal scenario where Diana doesn't go for the shockwave or the Wanda-kill first, and Wanda immobilizes her long enough for Mantis to work her magic (or heck, maybe Wanda can go for the psychic attack herself), or for Pepper or Valkyrie to beat the living **** out of her (option that is still going to take a while).

Match 3: Basically my feeling on this, with Carol playing the role of Superman:

While Carol is slower in terms of combat speed, she is durable enough to survive most of Diana's attacks, and powerful enough to make her feel her hits. It gets worse if Diana focuses on killing Carol first, because I think the latter can tank long enough for Wanda to start something.

Please note this is on first approach, I didn't go through everyone's feats in detail (I have better memories of what Diana can do, though).
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 07-06-2020 at 09:32 AM.

1: Wondy

2: Nerd to take out Wanda first but it’s doable.

3: MCU win. Carol is pretty much Super Man as a woman with more blasts, and Wanda will now have to cut loose.

FrenchGemini has the right idea.

Wanda CAN tip the scales for team MCU in match 2, but only if she can get her bearings through a series of speedy AoE's.

Match 3 goes to team MCU. Too much gun. While she tangles with Carol, Wanda gets to do stuff.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure