Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Steven Seagull would win every fight, because his movie persona is untouchable. Only one man could beat him in a movie (and you know exactly who that is)

In real life he couldn't even fight an inexperienced fighter like Liam Neeson (ok, I overdid that, but you get the point)

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    In real life he couldn't even fight an inexperienced fighter like Liam Neeson (ok, I overdid that, but you get the point)
    Except that IRL, Neeson was an amateur boxer in his youth, even won a few titles. He stopped at like 15, however. He also had a fight with a knife-wielding 15-year-old kid when he was a teacher according to some articles. So yeah, I'd bet on IRL Neeson vs IRL Seagal.

Fun fact, the guy with the sticks in the video posted by CliffHanger is Dan Inosanto, one of Bruce Lee's students and major figures of Jeet Kune Do .

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Steven Seagal only plays one role. Its just redone in several different themes. Seriously, the guy is almost always some sort of ex soldier gone cop beating up on mooks. Liam Neeson however plays characters who are essentially retired James Bonds or retired Jason Bournes who wreck nameless mooks as well as the occasional hardened mob boss.

I give the later the edge since he seems to be able to take a lot more than the former. And has an easier time downing people with his hands while Seagal can sometimes appear to have paper fist syndrome.
    If we're going "Big Picture..."

- Briar Gates

was entirely touchable.

That said, Danny Scoular and Hannibal might be where the opponent he was going up against could be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Jesus he is unlikable af.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the character he always plays.

Invincible A-hole that stomps all over people weaker than he is.

Astonishing Member

Does anyone remember or seen Maximum Conviction?

At the end, when he and Stone Cold Steve Austin were talking about the money they received/got/captured (can't remember the details anymore, only that it was a big number), Seagal asked Stone Cold what he will do with the money?
    Stone Cold answered in his wrestling persona: I will buy myself a new Pick up Truck and down some beer (or something like that)
    And Seagal was like: Oh, I will donate the money to charity to help some sick kids

That was the funniest line in the movie and I bet Seagal wrote it so that he can be the kind and giving guy, superhero whatever and Stone Cold the heartless Motherf...

Hilarious...sorry for derailing the thread

Steven Seagull would win every fight, because his movie persona is untouchable. Only one man could beat him in a movie (and you know exactly who that is)
    Nope, who?

He owned his own dojo and is currently training Russian soldiers in h2h, having ran there like a pussy to avoid being charged for beating on his wife.
    Last edited by Cody; 07-08-2020 at 08:11 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Nope, who?

He owned his own dojo and is currently training Russian soldiers in h2h, having ran there like a pussy to avoid being charged for beating on his wife.
    It was Mike Tyson. Gotta say I lost a lot of respect for JCVD he did a movie with Tyson too and Tyson couldn't lay a hand on him. And it's like dude you seriously need to deflate your own ego by a million times. He's jobbed to a thousand mooks but "Oh no Tyson can't touch me" Ppl think Seagal is bad but damn...atleast he respects real fighters.

Astonishing Member

I meant Chuck Norris

I thought someone would hop on that train with me

Extraordinary Member

I meant Chuck Norris

I thought someone would hop on that train with me
    Awwwww maannnnn….lol.

Astonishing Member

Lets sum it up.

Movie person Steven Segal wins 99% of his fights. The 1% he doesn't win is the ones he wants to lose purposely.

Extraordinary Member

Lets sum it up.

Movie person Steven Segal wins 99% of his fights. The 1% he doesn't win is the ones he wants to lose purposely.
    Okay but that one fight he lost onscreen to Tyson was his RL version's choice. His movie version isn't aware of this unless he can break the 4th wall somehow. Which he isn't shown being able to do. I guess for it to be a lock for Neeson he would have to get RL Seagal to agree to lose the fantasy fight. Which I doubt he could do so I guess the edge goes to Seagal. I don't think it would be a stomp tho but Seagal takes it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Okay but that one fight he lost onscreen to Tyson was his RL version's choice. His movie version isn't aware of this unless he can break the 4th wall somehow. Which he isn't shown being able to do. I guess for it to be a lock for Neeson he would have to get RL Seagal to agree to lose the fantasy fight. Which I doubt he could do so I guess the edge goes to Seagal. I don't think it would be a stomp tho but Seagal takes it in the end.
    You said film roles. So it’s film Seagal. Hence he is now invincible. Real and film different, okay?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    You said film roles. So it’s film Seagal. Hence he is now invincible. Real and film different, okay?
    What are you saying here? I described they're different in the last post. And movie Seagal has taken damage in fights so not really invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    What are you saying here? I described they're different in the last post. And movie Seagal has taken damage in fights so not really invincible.
    9/10 he wins and when he wins it is effortless.

I know you just switched it butbjustvsayingbis all.