Default Front page actually had something interesting on it, I'm just as shocked as you

I tend to ignore the front page, but once in a blue moon buried under all the trash list and the "you will never guess what (blank) did and what it means for a title you don't read" and "why the character no one likes is really the best character on the show" you actually see an interesting article. https://www.cbr.com/christopher-prie...thing-between/
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Great interview. Thank you for pointing it out and linking to it.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Mighty Member

One of my favorite writer and one of the most under rated in this industry. Thank you for the link.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

That actually is quite interesting.

Pity it's going to be quickly buried under piles of trash articles written by people who are only vaguely aware of comic characters because of TV or movie appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Pity it's going to be quickly buried under piles of trash articles written by people who are only vaguely aware of comic characters because of TV or movie appearances.
    What I find fascinating is how many of those trash articles are about The 100 lol. Is that the official show of CBR?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

True.. So nice to see something that isn't just click bait. Maybe there is still hope for that front page.