Mighty Member

Default Conner,Bart,Tim as TT while Jonathan,Iris West II and Damian as YJ?

Hello,

I was answering to the question of Pre-Flashpoint Continuity and I was thinking that this would have been a cool Idea:

During Young Justice
    Tim was Robin
    Bart was Impulse
    Conner was Superboy
    Cassie was Wonder Girl

During Teen Titans
    Tim changed Code-Name to become Red Robin
    Bart changed Code-Name to become Kid Flash II

Iris West II became Impulse II, Damian became Robin and now we also have Jonathan Samuel Kent as Superboy....Emiko didnt became Arrowette, but it could be seen as similar to her...

This means that we got the three main-pillars Impulse,Robin and Superboy of Young Justice...
    So Damian as Robin,Iris West II as Impulse, Jonathan Samuel Kent as Superboy and Emiko Queen could become the new Young Justice since they have the Code-Names of the three people (Impulse,Robin and Superboy) who founded Young Justice...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

I was answering to the question of Pre-Flashpoint Continuity and I was thinking that this would have been a cool Idea:

During Young Justice
    Tim was Robin
    Bart was Impulse
    Conner was Superboy
    Cassie was Wonder Girl

During Teen Titans

Iris West II became Impulse II, Damian became Robin and now we also have Jonathan Samuel Kent as Superboy....Emiko didnt became Arrowette, but it could be seen as similar to her...

This means that we got the three main-pillars Impulse,Robin and Superboy of Young Justice...
    So Damian as Robin,Iris West II as Impulse, Jonathan Samuel Kent as Superboy and Emiko Queen could become the new Young Justice since they have the Code-Names of the three people (Impulse,Robin and Superboy) who founded Young Justice...
    Jon Kent wasn't Superboy pre-Flashpoint. He didn't exist until Convergence. Iris was also barely used as Impulse pre-Flashpoint, as she didn't start using that name until the end of Flash: Rebirth after which the Flash comic transitioned to Barry and not Wally. Supposedly she was supposed to be in the Wally-led "Speed Force" comic that never came to be due to the New 52.

I'm sure if they were around longer before the re-boot, they may have eventually created a new Young Justice book with those characters (minus Jon, probably, as he may have never came to be) but we'll never really know.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Yeah, though such a roster is possible now (but the team names would be the other way around). I'd question if they'd want to displace Wallace, but Doomsday Clock shows they would, as Irey was seen as Kid Flash at the end.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, though such a roster is possible now (but the team names would be the other way around). I'd question if they'd want to displace Wallace, but Doomsday Clock shows they would, as Irey was seen as Kid Flash at the end.
    Is Doomsday Clock even canon anymore? Wallace would probably get a new identity if they bring Irey back as Kid Flash or DC pulls a Marvel and has both of them share the name.

The point there was they've already considered having a new Kid Flash. Irey is still Impulse for now (meaning that name is shared), but she's only appeared in Flash Forward so far, which is where she and her brother were returned to Prime Earth.

And as it happens, they explained the discrepancy in Flash Forward. Batman Who Laughs meddled with the timeline, cancelling out Wally's attempts to fix it and negating the planned 5G future. It seems Death Metal will still end with him fixing things.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...h-forward-tpb/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-08-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The point there was they've already considered having a new Kid Flash. Irey is still Impulse for now (meaning that name is shared), but she's only appeared in Flash Forward so far, which is where she and her brother were returned to Prime Earth.

And as it happens, they explained the discrepancy in Flash Forward. Batman Who Laughs meddled with the timeline, cancelling out Wally's attempts to fix it and negating the planned 5G future. It seems Death Metal will still end with him fixing things.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...h-forward-tpb/
    Jon is a mess right now. He wouldn't even have a direction without 5g.i don't know what there gonna do with that.Superman atleast seems to be joining the Authority.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

During Young Justice
    Tim was Robin
    Bart was Impulse
    Conner was Superboy
    Cassie was Wonder Girl

During Teen Titans

Nah, it's the other way around, because Tim, Bart, Kon, and Cassie made Young Justice, and in comics, it's a name that's not used by anyone else, older or younger, and it's a name that they can use at any age, as long as they can be counted as young.

Meanwhile, Teen Titans have to be about teens. There's an age limit on them.

So The Gen-Z of DCU like Damian, Jon, Jai, Irey, and so on can join Teen Titans once they hit teenage, and even when Tim, Kon, Cassie, and Bart hit young adulthood they can still use Young Justice name because young adults are still young

Tim, Con, Bart, and Cassie are a much closer group than any of the teen hero's that have come after them in my opinion. YJ is unique to them, at least in comics.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Young justice IS Tim, Conner, and Bart, just like the Titans are always dick, wally, and friends, just like the justice league is superman and friends, just like the justice society is Jay, Alan and friends, hell even JL dark and the suicide squad have members that are jut synonymous with the team.

BTW Bart started the name impulse, thsts his not anybody else's.
    Tim has had some interesting "bird" oriented names
    Kon(Conner) should be SCION

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Jon Kent wasn't Superboy pre-Flashpoint. He didn't exist until Convergence. Iris was also barely used as Impulse pre-Flashpoint, as she didn't start using that name until the end of Flash: Rebirth after which the Flash comic transitioned to Barry and not Wally. Supposedly she was supposed to be in the Wally-led "Speed Force" comic that never came to be due to the New 52.

I'm sure if they were around longer before the re-boot, they may have eventually created a new Young Justice book with those characters (minus Jon, probably, as he may have never came to be) but we'll never really know.
    The question was HYPOTETICAL....
    and would be based more on a soft reboot where Jon gets de-aged.

Iris used Impulse as Code-Name
    Damian used Robin as Code-Name
    Jon uses Superboy as Code-Name

and since I am hoping that Cassie,Tim,Conner,Bart get older and take new Code-Names I think it would be a nice Idea if they become the new Version of YJ just like Conner,Bart,Tim,Cassie joined the new Version of TT.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Young justice IS Tim, Conner, and Bart, just like the Titans are always dick, wally, and friends, just like the justice league is superman and friends, just like the justice society is Jay, Alan and friends, hell even JL dark and the suicide squad have members that are jut synonymous with the team.

BTW Bart started the name impulse, thsts his not anybody else's.
    Tim has had some interesting "bird" oriented names
    Kon(Conner) should be SCION
    Young Justice was for me only the starting point and not a permament team, especially since YJ contains YOUNG and so they should leave the team at a certain age.

I hope that Cassie,Conner,Bart and Tim join a new team...I hoped that they would take some other experienced heroes and become a new Version of the OUTSIDERS.

Impulse was ok for him during YJ, but I was glad as he left Impulse behind and became Kid Flash.
    The name Impulse was given to him as warning and the costume just DOESNT!!! fit anymore when he gets older.

I really really HATED the look of BART in SINS OF YOUTH as he was using the Impulse Costume as adult.

I would have loved to see Bart becoming Godspeed as I like this Code-Name and his costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Nah, it's the other way around, because Tim, Bart, Kon, and Cassie made Young Justice, and in comics, it's a name that's not used by anyone else, older or younger, and it's a name that they can use at any age, as long as they can be counted as young.

Meanwhile, Teen Titans have to be about teens. There's an age limit on them.

So The Gen-Z of DCU like Damian, Jon, Jai, Irey, and so on can join Teen Titans once they hit teenage, and even when Tim, Kon, Cassie, and Bart hit young adulthood they can still use Young Justice name because young adults are still young
    Not really....

Sorry, but for BOTH
    YOUNG Justice and TEEN TItans there should be a limit

Its ok for YOUNG heroes, but I always prefered "cooler" names like Outsiders,Blood Pack,....which were used by other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Is Doomsday Clock even canon anymore? Wallace would probably get a new identity if they bring Irey back as Kid Flash or DC pulls a Marvel and has both of them share the name.
    I personally would:
    -Iris as Impulse
    -Wallace as KID FLASH
    -Bart as WHITE FLASH or RED JAGUAR or so....he was white flash as white lantern

I personally see Iris,Jon,Damian....as YJ and Bart,Conner,Cassie,Tim...as TT.

Conner,Cassie,Bart and Tim would better fit in TT since the TT are under the "normal" label and not under Wonder Comics.

OK well then Clark, Diana, Bruce, Hal, Arthur, jonn, Barry,etc should move over and let someone else be the JL then, if we are going by what the op wants to see. BTW if you think that will happen permanently then your a crazy person

Young justice IS Tim, Conner, and Bart, just like the Titans are always dick, wally,and friends
    Clearly not true considering there is a new Titans Team with Damian, Emiko, Wallace etc

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    OK well then Clark, Diana, Bruce, Hal, Arthur, jonn, Barry,etc should move over and let someone else be the JL then, if we are going by what the op wants to see. BTW if you think that will happen permanently then your a crazy person
    WHO TALKS ABOUT THE JL???????????!!!!!!!

I said the following:

-Teen Titans/NEW Outsiders.....: Conner as SCION (or so), Tim as RED ROBIN, CASSIE as STEEL-AMAZON (or so), Bart as KID FLASH (or RED JAGUAR, WHITE FLASH....)
    -NEW Young Justice: Iris as Impulse, Damian as Robin, maybe young Nubia as Wonder Girl, Emiko as Arrowette, Jon as Superboy

In Pre-Flashpoint we had a new Impulse and new Robin with Damian, in Rebirth a new Superboy with Jon....

Now in Rebirth with Iris West II back they are all in one timeline...
    You would only have to give Iris the Code-Name Impulse and make Jon younger again...