Quote Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
What I'm saying is they didn't exist in Rebirth but NOW that they exist, their memories are altered as the universe is accommodating for their re-entrance to the timeline.

Wally didn't exist but once he returned, the universe altered his memories and made up a backstory for him involving Abra Kadabra.

Conner didn't exist but once he returned, the universe altered his memories and he doesn't remember key points of his own past.

Bart didn't exist but once he returned, the universe altered his memories and made up a backstory for him involving a Mirror Master.
It makes no sense:

-Barts memories WERENT altered and since he is from the future, we didnt see if he gets born or not...
The fight with mirror master could have simply happened in the last moments of Pre-Flashpoint..
Its easily includable...

-Wally it was also logical, since as far as I understood, he isnt really the Pre-Flashpoint Wally, but only gained his memories, so it doesnt matter

-Conner instead is different and it makes no sense:

Superman Reborn excluded him explicitly from this Timeline and Lois and Clark dont remember him...

Jonathan and Martha remember him, which makes sense for me, because I think that all 3 simply were transfered from Pre-Flashpoint to Rebirth and therefore the 3 belong to the same timeline...

So the logical way would be that everyone reminds him if the Universe will include him and Reign of Supermen would also have to be reshaped into the original state etc.

But at the moment its simply not logical: because either Universe takes WHOLE memories from him, since if his memories should fit in this timeline he DOESNT have any memories since he simply doesnt exist there, which is proven by the fact that Reign of Supermen took place without him and Lois,Lex and Clark didnt remember him..
OR he still has the whole memories..