Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Spoilers WW 758

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Phantom Stranger felt rather Spectre-ish to me in this issue, which is interesting as Corrgian was on Themyscira recently in the JL book. Von Gunther's redemption and the new Amazon embassy had a bit of a "been there, done that" feel to them but it's at least new ground for this continuity and hopefully doesn't get ignored going forward.

Good luck to Orlando to try and get me to care about Jason.
    Indeed.

Been away a while but am catching up.

This whole storyline was pretty good. I give it 3.5 out of 5.

I was glad to see Devastation back but she felt underused.

The PS has been a hero of mine since his own mini WAAAAAAAAAAY back in the 80s, so seeing him as a villain her irked me.

Also, Diana lecturing the Presence on justice and mercy seemed a bit off.

Still, Orlando writes Diana better than most anyone for the last ten years. “Amazon grace can be surprising.” Heh.

Will the Amazon want to learn as much as they teach?

At least I am now looking forward the next issue, rather than dreading it.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I'd rather have Achilles back instead of Jason. The very idea of Wonder Woman having a twin brother is just ludicrous.
    True that.

Of course, if take Tom Tresser over both of them 😁
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor