Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    For you certainly, but what you think that counts or doesn't count as continuity doesn't matter here.
    Children's Crusade is still canon to this day.

The cover-up part is eerily reminiscent of what some countries actually do IRL, we'll see how the Council fare in dealing with this but I'm not hopeful about them doing the right thing.

I was surprised by Jean speaking of "the humans", she didn't strike me as someone separating the mutants from the rest of Humanity in that way after X-Men Red.
    But yeah, she hadn't her priority straight during that confrontation with Hank.
    I guess at this point we just accept mutants see themselves or maybe indeed are a separate species.I have no problem with that coz my fave villains the CoV see themselves as a separate
    species too

I was surprised by Jean speaking of "the humans", she didn't strike me as someone separating the mutants from the rest of Humanity in that way after X-Men Red.
    Really why is this a surprise? I guess you missed or forgot that she was the most vocal in HoX. Jean never stopped caring or speaking for humanity. Its actually something thats been consistent with her

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Mexican View Post
    Sorry, what would that refute precisely? Does folks kissing while cuddling topless (at the very least) in a hot tub occur with some frequency in your platonic interactions?

If so, many of us are getting shortchanged and need better friends. Please advise.
    Jean was with a bikini

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean was with a bikini
    She's topless in subsequent panels.

Regardless, you didn't answer the question.

She's topless in subsequent panels.

Regardless, you didn't answer the question.
    she isn't topless, she didn't took off the top, her hair is covering it

She was grinding on that wood regardless of the bikini

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She was grinding on that wood regardless of the bikini
    and that was horrible writing, total OOC

Yeah I feel like the bikini isn’t the point.

For you certainly, but what you think that counts or doesn't count as continuity doesn't matter here.
    Children's Crusade is still canon to this day.

The cover-up part is eerily reminiscent of what some countries actually do IRL, we'll see how the Council fare in dealing with this but I'm not hopeful about them doing the right thing.

I think she meant that they're supposed to lie to everyone else outside of Krakoa about what they're doing, not to themselves.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah I feel like the bikini isn’t the point.
    Yeah, it definitely isn't. Lol

But since we're on the topic:

No cords, bands, or straps around her back, over her shoulders, or around her neck. Ergo, she either took the top off or is just holding that thing on with TK.

No cords, bands, or straps around her back, over her shoulders, or around her neck. Ergo, she either took the top off or is just holding that thing on with TK.
    colorist error, in other panel she was with the bikini. she didn't took it off

people can make out topless, IDK why people are so insecure about this. there was nothing explicit

Gold post of the day! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Really why is this a surprise? I guess you missed or forgot that she was the most vocal in HoX. Jean never stopped caring or speaking for humanity. Its actually something thats been consistent with her

Exactly. I think that Jean and Logan are still very concerned by humanity and want to preserve and respect humans. Logan in X-Force was human's advocate in some ways.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Probably it was the stress of the situation or the thought of being a "Kenny" but Quire was particularly unattractive and unlikable this issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love Jean and Logan as the X-men’s new power couple. Just look at all the powerful reactions it has sparked! Hope it lasts forever and ever.