Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

How many people has Beast indirectly killed with his idea? I am not sure if when Jean "sets them free" she is killing them or setting them free. And honestly, Quentin dying on every mission is a hilarious running gag.

U know I still don't understand what it is about Krakoa that suddenly made Cyclops, Wolverine, and Jean plus Emma conveniently okay with Polyamory. Honestly I'd kind of like that to be adressed.

Also for an Omega level mutant Quire is always getting killed first, I wonder if this is a way to appease the haters, honestly Quentin was straight up disrespected in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Also for an Omega level mutant Quire is always getting killed first, I wonder if this is a way to appease the haters, honestly Quentin was straight up disrespected in this issue.
    His arrogance keeps coming back to slap him in the face.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    We can’t skip over the fact that Logan and Piotr definitely boned.

That was my favorite line of the book!

U know I still don't understand what it is about Krakoa that suddenly made Cyclops, Wolverine, and Jean plus Emma conveniently okay with Polyamory. Honestly I'd kind of like that to be adressed.

Maybe it wasn't Krakoa.

If we reflect, the four of them haven't been together since New X-Men and the matter was never settled in a civilized manner. (Jean just died).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yup. This makes what? His 3rd death?? Quire needs to get it together.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    How many people has Beast indirectly killed with his idea? I am not sure if when Jean "sets them free" she is killing them or setting them free. And honestly, Quentin dying on every mission is a hilarious running gag.
    I mean, a running gag is one thing, but the continual deaths is making me wonder if the "X-Men" are losing their touch. But that's just me. Dying makes me think they aren't as capable as before.

That being said, I'm looking forward to more Colossus. Although, it seems like I may be the only one...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Quire is cocky. Let him become the scapegoat. He deserves to be there.

Astonishing Member

Cassara's art is so meticulous, like guy can draw a thousand tiny flowers growing out of your face.I feel like he's on some amazing shrooms damn trippy.The art is the highlight for me

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Another fantastic issue with some damn good art by Cassara. This really is the best X-book going and definitely a great showing from Jean this issue. The only thing left to say is way to go Logan.
    Summed up my review perfectly. This series is consistently awesome. And Logan+Jean at the end... hot.

Quentin has really grown on me. I love how he just casually contemplates doing evil things like murdering Domino and Logan, but the two of them don't even bat an eye because they know he's just a wimpy brat. I wonder if he'll be the Kenny of the team and die on every mission.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Krakoa is about looking at the history of the struggle of mutants and acknowledging that their various responses or methods of helping have been largely ineffective, and so now they are trying something radically new and different. It makes sense to me that they would take the opportunity to similarly reflect on what hasn't been working in their personal lives and trying to find something that works better. Also it's indicative of the rejection of human mores, and the building of a mutant culture that isn't beholden to concepts of human propriety.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I mean, a running gag is one thing, but the continual deaths is making me wonder if the "X-Men" are losing their touch. But that's just me. Dying makes me think they aren't as capable as before.

That being said, I'm looking forward to more Colossus. Although, it seems like I may be the only one...
    Nope. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of the big, beauty-full, Russian.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

Oh, I love Peter, Im looking forward to seeing more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Oh, I love Peter, Im looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Same here. He's got a big everything.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!