Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Not really "bad guys" so much as a rational nation state.

The mutants are not bring written as a species, or a faction. They are being written as a nation, with interests and obligations. Their decisions are not based on obligate survival or basic defense. They need to build and maintain a power base.

As for this being "swept under a rug", one theory I have heard around the comic store is that this run will be fuzzed out with time travel or something similar (not unlike Hickman's pre-"Secret Wars" run on "Avengers" and "New Avengers").
    Almost everything they're doing is predicated on stopping threats to mutantkind. Survival is still their basis for everything, just like it was in the prior runs. Except now they all casually accept genocide.

Its pretty hypocritical to treat Wanda like the devil incarnate while letting Sinister and Mystique, who respectively ran and were a part of an actual pogrom squad be in charge. Likewise for Apocalypse and so many others.
    Last edited by pkingdom; 07-10-2020 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    im curious how those baths can sanitized if they use the same water or replace it.
    Krakoa can digest any organic matter. It will be similar to the Summers House dishwasher.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Krakoa can digest any organic matter. It will be similar to the Summers House dishwasher.
    Yupp...All organic matter is environmentally safe and recyclable.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't give it not even 2 years
    People said the same thing about Scott and Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    She's in an open relationship with Scott and Logan and all the other writers are going along with it so...that poly set up will last as long as HiX-Man dictates. Or until the next writer sees fit to change it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    And being that Jean and Scott have an open marriage, Scott is still with Emma.

BANNED

Isnt logam like a million years old, eww, banging jean. Glad i stoped reading xmen.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Isnt logam like a million years old, eww, banging jean. Glad i stoped reading xmen.
    Byeeeeeeeeee

Okay. See ya. LOL.

This book still remains at the top of my fav x-titles.... and Cassara is taking his art to another level here.

One small complain though, i wish Percy would stop abusing the revive thing, it's not shocking nor funny anymore.

Wolverine is over a hundred years old but, being respectful, he does not have the mental maturity of someone a hundred years old.

Astonishing Member

Wolverine is over a hundred years old but, being respectful, he does not have the mental maturity of someone a hundred years old.
    Somebody was incredulous when I mentioned Nightcrawler and Dust would be a cool couple....

BANNED

Nor does he have a physique of 100-year-old guy who has to bend over backward to simply live. Not even for Magneto who is in his late 80s but he still happens to be 50s or 60s.

Well, if I’m not mistaken, they are all immortal and forever young, now…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Logam is a geriatric but isn't "banging" Jean
    Logan has just been resurrected to his most desirable age and physical strength and fitness and Jean is sexing him.