Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope that Quentin dying every mission becomes a recurring gag.
    Lol, me too. All his deathes were visually shocking. I am not a fan of Quire but I like him in this book. Percy's magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed, I just wonder if marvel has a particular plan for his character or will they just let him keep digging himself into a hole given despite all his choices, he`s still considered one of the moral leaders of the X-men even if just by reputation at this point.
    I would love to see Hank become essentially Dark Beast (though perhaps not quite as out-and-out evil). But it would be a great scene if he were to find himself at odds with his darker AoA counterpart, and basically became enraged at the latter taunting him for becoming him and ultimately our Hank strangles him to death or something, realizing that he has done just that. That would be a hell of a scene IMO. And an interesting arc for Hank, truly coming to grips with the fact that he’s not the hero he thinks of himself as. I’d still keep him on X-Force, since that’s the place for such dark, amoral characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit and Rogue had enough of lame triangles and not needed drama. They should stay happy together without additional partners.
    You just wait until Mystique feels like playing mommy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Cassara's art is so meticulous, like guy can draw a thousand tiny flowers growing out of your face.I feel like he's on some amazing shrooms damn trippy.The art is the highlight for me
    Wasn't a fan of his work at previews but when I checked first issue I was blown away. Love colors too.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    You just wait until Mystique feels like playing mommy again.
    Nah. She just wants to bang Destiny again.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Well there was a contingent who still only believe Logan and Jean only shared a kiss. Short of a sex scene people like that won't believe it. I agree anyway glad this is confirmed.
    I don't think there's polyamory going on. Just Jean banging Logan and Scott with Emma but still no confirmation of all 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No. They do not find one another attractive at all. But there’s a great scene between them where Emma shows emotion to Logan during Morrison’s run because she has fallen in love with Cyclops. One of the few times I’ve seen her portrayed as truly vulnerable, so it sticks out in my mind.
    Sometimes they are written as having a certain friendship, yes.

I also remember that when the X-women traveled to Logan's mind, Emma saw his sexual fantasies and ... it wasn't pleasant for her. But Emma was a fantasy for Logan, along with Spiral, Mystique and others.

Forgot about that. Logan has a dirty mind. But we knew that.

Even more exciting than Jean/Logan being on-panel is...

THAT AWESOME "X" TIKI MUG THAT'S ON THE LEFT OF THE FIRST PANEL OF THE LAST PAGE!!! (behind Logan on the 'ledge' of the hot spring).

I will buy a set of 8 if they end up making those as merchandise!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.15.27 PM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mighty Member

How is it Apocalypse's actions gets defended and/or excused but Beast gets called out? Beast did nothing wrong, everything he's done has been for the benefit of mutantkind. What Hank needs to do is tell everyone to f@#k off and keep on keeping on.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    How is it Apocalypse's actions gets defended and/or excused but Beast gets called out? Beast did nothing wrong, everything he's done has been for the benefit of mutantkind. What Hank needs to do is tell everyone to f@#k off and keep on keeping on.
    Cause Beast is supposed to be a good person and he acts like he’s good even when he does bad things. Apocalypse knows that he doesn’t care about morals and has never acted contrary to that.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Apocalypse's schemes are, for now, actually working and not putting entire countries of innocent people in mortal danger lol

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Even more exciting than Jean/Logan being on-panel is...

THAT AWESOME "X" TIKI MUG THAT'S ON THE LEFT OF THE FIRST PANEL OF THE LAST PAGE!!! (behind Logan on the 'ledge' of the hot spring).

I will buy a set of 8 if they end up making those as merchandise!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.15.27 PM.jpg
    Now that you've pointed it out, I want that mug too.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Colossus joining... with Domino again. bring back that relationship from that previous x-force run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right about that. I'm curious if Krakoa is going to take responsibility for this incident and pay reparations to Terra Verde, or if they'll just keep quiet and deny any involvement.
    It really is an atrocity. Destroying a whole country, their indigenous culture going back thousands of years, just so you don't have to compete with them in the marketplace? Completely reprehensible. Not just Beast, but all of Krakoa, needs to be held accountable.

This book continues to impress. This whole new era is so bold and provocative, it really is something to behold. I just hope the narrative comes around to reckoning at some point. The grotesque violence and moral ambiguity become wanton and gratuitous without deeper consideration and context. Still, I find this book to be the most consistent across the board, including Hickman's own titles. He needs to step it up to match Percy, issue for issue....
    Last edited by yogaflame; 07-08-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!