Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
Exactly, thank you both. We're reading about Krakoa's "CIA" and Hank's poor choices. It wasn't an overt attack on another nation. It's meant to be provocative and messy just like the real world is and I think Percy is knocking it out of the park. Now it's on Jean to decide what she's going to do about it, if anything.
Overt or not, it was an attack on Terra Verde, and actions have consequences. I'd be really surprised if the writer didn't follow up on the international aftermath of that affair for Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
Beast should never had this power to begin. It was a failure as nation
Beast was put in that position by the Quiet Council and we all know how the Council deals with the agents that become a liability to them, Sabertooth can attest to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
I think she purged them. The art showed her being able to do it with Wolverine and we saw the people on the floor without the technoflornic stuff. The dialogue said "maybe they can be free now", which wouldnt have made sense if they were dead

IA agree with those that say that Beast needs to be punished. It would send a message if one of the X-men were put in the pits bc what he did here was a worse offense than Sabretooth. He lied to the council and his actions had larger reprecussions
We don't know for sure, but even if they've been purged, some of them will have died regardless, whether because they were attacked like the people in the presidential residence were, or because they had been turned into pollen like Quentin Quire has been.
That's still a lot of lives lost even if the purge worked the way you suggest.
The consequences can't be limited to Beast being punished, Terra Verde has been thrown under the bus by Krakoa, they should be compensated in full if they are to even mitigate this disaster a little.
Because they just made a nation of ennemies here, let alone the international community reacting badly to this imo.