Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think she purged them. The art showed her being able to do it with Wolverine and we saw the people on the floor without the technoflornic stuff. The dialogue said "maybe they can be free now", which wouldnt have made sense if they were dead

IA agree with those that say that Beast needs to be punished. It would send a message if one of the X-men were put in the pits bc what he did here was a worse offense than Sabretooth. He lied to the council and his actions had larger reprecussions
    "Maybe they can be free now" can also be interpreted as death liberates them. I don't know what to think.

The people seemed pretty dead

I don't know, the drawing was too far away to differentiate between death and unconsciousness.

I think the free refers to the population of Terra Verde now being free since the dictator was killed. Because it was followed by "but Hank might want to annex it".

So probably they're alive since Jean was talking about removing the contagion.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think the free refers to the population of Terra Verde now being free since the dictator was killed. Because it was followed by "but Hank might want to annex it".

people being dead doesn't stop annexation

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    people being dead doesn't stop annexation
    No it was the population being finally free that might mean they're alive.

Yeah this makes sense. Unless she meant now they can rebuild.

Thanks for the scans Glio. Bad Hank.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    We disagree on a lot, but I'm with you there. Throw Beast in the pit and be done with him.
    I can get onboard with this as well

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    They could get rid of all of this by just revealing in the end that the Beast that is here now is some dark version, that the real Hank is somewhere else or something along those lines...
    I don't think you really can pull that off, Beast way back when in a faraway time and place used to be one of my favorite X-Men. He "used to be" funny and likeable, the "current" Beast has been an indefensible Dipshit for going on 10 years now. Part of me thinks that the only way to get back to something remotely likeable is to carry him through all the way, have him go full villain for a while and then redeem him. Its just my opinion but anything else would just not take considering how many times he's been down this road.

No it was the population being finally free that might mean they're alive.
    or they are dead and free of the floronics

Its really vague. 'Being free' could mean dead or released from the plant control. Either way the president of the country and a large portion of his staff are dead. I don't think there's coming back from this.

Last edited by pkingdom; 07-09-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Its really vague. 'Being free' could mean dead or released from the plant control. Either way the president of the country and a large portion of his staff are dead. I don't think there's coming back from this.
    Yeah it's still a major problem on their hands.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

i think they could have been a lot more precise when talking about it to make the reader know if they survived or not

I hope Jean tells the Council btw. Because they shouldn't associate with it. Blame it on Hank, throw him The Pit and let's go back to the Tiki Bar.
    I too thought Beast was heading for The Pit in this issue, and I can't wait for it.
    Long overdue.

I hope Jean tells the Council btw. Because they shouldn't associate with it. Blame it on Hank, throw him The Pit and let's go back to the Tiki Bar.
    The pit? This is Krakoa. Hank just earned himself Kitty’s place on the council.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I even think it is inferior, since krakoa has no bussiness on the country
    What business had the Spanish in Mexico, or the French in Africa, or the British everyhwere? And unlike those, Terra Verde was actually a threat.