Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Wolverine is over a hundred years old but, being respectful, he does not have the mental maturity of someone a hundred years old.
    Can't believe someone actually wrote this.
    "Cable was right!"

As a Scott and Emma fan I am so happy that Logan got with Jean but as woman and reading the conversation it was just disdrubing. I am so conflicted about how the conversation was carry but don't feel like defending a character i dislike. But if this conversation was weird to me who dislikes the character how has it been okay to so many who actualy like it. Or am I the only one who saw it this way?.

My opinion, much older man telling a young woman she needs his D to feel alive.... Who okay this? So what if she got to where he is naked, when they come back to life they are naked infront of everyone. If this happens to Emma I would fill a table. He'll no.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    My opinion, much older man telling a young woman she needs his D to feel alive....
    I... um... well... yeah, I suppose you could read it that way. Not exactly how I read that scene. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    As a Scott and Emma fan I am so happy that Logan got with Jean but as woman and reading the conversation it was just disdrubing. I am so conflicted about how the conversation was carry but don't feel like defending a character i dislike. But if this conversation was weird to me who dislikes the character how has it been okay to so many who actualy like it. Or am I the only one who saw it this way?.

My opinion, much older man telling a young woman she needs his D to feel alive.... Who okay this? So what if she got to where he is naked, when they come back to life they are naked infront of everyone. If this happens to Emma I would fill a table. He'll no.
    Good thing Percy didn't write that.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Again.

Logan died.
    In the resurrection protocols, his physical body was grown/developed up to the point of his preferred/peak age...(I'm sure Wolverine didn't say: make me 150 years old")...only his mind would have the memories of the many years he's been alive, prior. I would guess he's in his prime 30's or early 40's, now...(not significantly older than Jean).

Even so... Jean is an adult. She can sleep with whomever she wants.
    And...an older man with a younger woman, and the converse, is not taboo, or criminal, or morally reprehensible in any way.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-13-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I... um... well... yeah, I suppose you could read it that way. Not exactly how I read that scene. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
    Ohh I have happy day and flying on cloud 9 because of it. Just the conversation not what it needed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Can't believe someone actually wrote this.
    English is not my first language, perhaps I have written something inappropriate. Of course this would not apply to minors.

What I mean is that when I see Logan I don't even think he is 100 years old, I read him as if he was 45 years old or so. Even Old Cable seems more "mature" than Logan and is not that old.

It's hard to talk about the ethics of age difference relationships with immortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    English is not my first language, perhaps I have written something inappropriate. Of course this would not apply to minors.

What I mean is that when I see Logan I don't even think he is 100 years old, I read him as if he was 45 years old or so. Even Old Cable seems more "mature" than Logan and is not that old.

It's hard to talk about the ethics of age difference relationships with immortals.
    There is no ethics to consider as long as he isnt with a child. Jean has 40 years worth of life experience. Its not like she isnt equipped to make sound decisions for herself nor is he taking advantage of her

The conversation is a man telling a woman she needs his to feel alive, but ppl feel like is okay because they are adults. No is not okay to manipulate a person that way to get in bed with you. I am not a fan of Jeans character but as a woman that was a bit wtf moment.

Anyways nice chapter and to each their own.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's not how I read it, at all. No manipulation was perpetrated. So I absolutely love that scene.
    But yes... to each their own.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Pretty sure the convo was Jean coming to tell Logan that she was quitting the team but Logan already predicted it saying she was too nice to be on that kind of team in the first place. Then Jean asks Logan if he thinks she's too nice for him and he replies of course but sometimes people the opposite for balance.

Not sure what the manipulation was since she went there for sex anyway.
    "Cable was right!"

Amazing Member

Great issue over all!

I loved it when jean called Hank on his BS.

Tactically speaking, can someone tell me why is Quire on this team still? I mean Kwannon would make a much better fit for the team if they need a psychic that badly.

Beast is one of my favorite characters so I feel confected about the what I'm seeing here. On one hand, I'm enjoying his descent into Dark Beast. However, I want to see the loveable, competent, super-genius, humanitarian good guy I know he can be. I feel like someone needs to call Abigail (not sure if they are still dating, but I hope so) or at the very least call his parents and tell them that Beast is out here wild n out on Karkoa and not in the fun way.

As far as the polyamorous thing with Jean, Scott, Logan, and Emma goes. Its fun to speculate about, but they need to explain why Scott and Jean suddenly want that Will and Jada relationship.

The last thing I want mention is how much I loved that Black Tom stop the rescue mission just to roast Sage about her outfit lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Good thing Percy didn't write that.
    Lmfao ,when you put it like that Elixir's place on the five is under scrutiny,we need Logan's Mi-D-as touch on Kitty pronto.

On a serious note the scene was meant to convey that Wolverine the 'bad/dangerous' boy is the spice to Jean's 'good girl' image.

That is all moot because they are immortal,in romance novels when you only have one life to live it may land but on Krakoa this is hogwash

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Again.

Logan died.
    In the resurrection protocols, his physical body was grown/developed up to the point of his preferred/peak age...(I'm sure Wolverine didn't say: make me 150 years old")...only his mind would have the memories of the many years he's been alive, prior. ...
    Is this accurate? I was under the impression that they could set you to any age they wanted, and their memories would only go up to that period of time. For example, if Jean was brought back to an age she was before the Phoenix Force came into her life, then she’d have no direct memories of its influence.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Is this accurate? I was under the impression that they could set you to any age they wanted, and their memories would only go up to that period of time. For example, if Jean was brought back to an age she was before the Phoenix Force came into her life, then she’d have no direct memories of its influence.
    They can edit memories out, but that does not appear to be the matter of course unless specifically intended. Moreover, I think that post was just to say his body is technically only a few ~ days, weeks, months ~ old post HOX #5.

Besides all that though, the real point here is that JG is grown and can smash short bicentenarians all she wants.

FREE THIGHS
    FOR A
    FREE PEOPLE

Thank you, Based Percy.