Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I wish I could say yes, but as long as the lives were from another country I think we know the answer.
    Yeah, you're probably right about that. I'm curious if Krakoa is going to take responsibility for this incident and pay reparations to Terra Verde, or if they'll just keep quiet and deny any involvement.

X-Force 010-023.jpg

Well she could throw that mask away, along with the rest of the marvel girl costume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    X-Force 010-023.jpg

Well she could throw that mask away, along with the rest of the marvel girl costume
    The Five resurrected her at the peak of her body.

She knows she can rock the green skirt and get away with it. Even more than her own daughter.

As much as I have enjoyed the tease of the poly relationship between Scott, Jean, Logan, and maybe Emma, I’m glad we got a hard confirmation on it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    There can still be drama with one partner wanting to branch out and the other wanting to stay monogamous. Low-key thought they were going to go down that route with Rogue and Gambit.
    The only person I can think of who would have those concerns is maybe Kurt if he had someone or Collosus among the ladies Polaris they all strike me as the loyal types but those are a small sample.The rest are not really the type Gambit being loyal to Rogue on Krakoa is a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    As much as I have enjoyed the tease of the poly relationship between Scott, Jean, Logan, and maybe Emma, I’m glad we got a hard confirmation on it.
    Well there was a contingent who still only believe Logan and Jean only shared a kiss. Short of a sex scene people like that won't believe it. I agree anyway glad this is confirmed.

I loved this issue completely. Wolverine is lucky that he is written by Percy on 2 books.

X-Force is the best DOX book. Just quality. Would love other books to be as good.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I'm extremely happy about this as well. Now that the ice has been broken, maybe Duggan or Hickman will give us some on-panel Scemma moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I'm extremely happy about this as well. Now that the ice has been broken, maybe Duggan or Hickman will give us some on-panel Scemma moments.
    Yes, please. I much prefer the Scott-Emma dynamic, just like I prefer Jean with Logan. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I loved this issue completely. Wolverine is lucky that he is written by Percy on 2 books.

X-Force is the best DOX book. Just quality. Would love other books to be as good.
    Agreed. 100%.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes, please. I much prefer the Scott-Emma dynamic, just like I prefer Jean with Logan. Good stuff.

Agreed. 100%.
    Has there ever been a storyline where Logan and Emma have a thing for @ other? They don't seem compatible at all but I don't know that many storylines between the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Has there ever been a storyline where Logan and Emma have a thing for @ other? They don't seem compatible at all but I don't know that many storylines between the two of them.
    Several where Emma doesn't find Wolverine attractive. So I don't know if this rectangle is a threesome between Scott, Jean and Wolverine and then Emma and Scott and then Emma and Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I really hate what marvel has done with Beast character he`s so different from who he was that he could very well be a twin of his dark beast counterpart, what I don`t get is why' because he used to be a moral compass for the X-men just like Nightcrawler, Jean, kitty, Storm or Xavier. He really must have been punished for this but if the pit is the answer I doubt Jean will report him which will become a problematic situation going forward, because X-force will keep making those kinds of decisions. Jean should stay at least as a way of keeping things going too far.

I liked the conversation between Domino and Logan it seems Percy is really getting into the way the resurrection is going to affects the characters mental balance, I wonder if kid Omega that`s what`s happening to kid omega, he seemed way too violent this issue but if he remembers Logan killing him on his solo series that would explain it.

Don`t know how to fell about Jean/Logan/Scott tbh.
    It all started with New X-Men and Morrison.

Then they positioned him as Scott's complainer, the one who criticized all of his post House of M decisions. The problem is that the entire Beast character turned to revolve around "Hating Scott Summers."

That gradually degenerated with one questionable decision after another:
    -His position in Avengers vs X-men
    -Cover Wolverine's Uncanny X-Force.
    -Bring the O5s of the past
    -Join the Illuminati after Xavier died (Hickman wanted to use Xavier in his New Avengers but was dead. So he wanted to use Emma Frost but she was a fugitive. So he had to choose Hank by discard).
    -Destroy Hala in Black Vortex
    -The mess de las terrigen clouds.

Hank's characterization is simply the natural progression of so many decisions. He is a hate sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    There can still be drama with one partner wanting to branch out and the other wanting to stay monogamous. Low-key thought they were going to go down that route with Rogue and Gambit.
    Gambit and Rogue had enough of lame triangles and not needed drama. They should stay happy together without additional partners.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It all started with New X-Men and Morrison.

Then they positioned him as Scott's complainer, the one who criticized all of his post House of M decisions. The problem is that the entire Beast character turned to revolve around "Hating Scott Summers."

That gradually degenerated with one questionable decision after another:
    -His position in Avengers vs X-men
    -Cover Wolverine's Uncanny X-Force.
    -Bring the O5s of the past
    -Join the Illuminati after Xavier died (Hickman wanted to use Xavier in his New Avengers but was dead. So he wanted to use Emma Frost but she was a fugitive. So he had to choose Hank by discard).
    -Destroy Hala in Black Vortex
    -The mess de las terrigen clouds.

Hank's characterization is simply the natural progression of so many decisions. He is a hate sink.
    Agreed, I just wonder if marvel has a particular plan for his character or will they just let him keep digging himself into a hole given despite all his choices, he`s still considered one of the moral leaders of the X-men even if just by reputation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit
    Gambit and Rogue had enough of lame triangles and not needed drama. They should stay happy together without additional partners.
    Agreed
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    No. They do not find one another attractive at all. But there’s a great scene between them where Emma shows emotion to Logan during Morrison’s run because she has fallen in love with Cyclops. One of the few times I’ve seen her portrayed as truly vulnerable, so it sticks out in my mind.