Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still have not seen it yet. (i need to see this) but heard it's not a bad as i have heard, mean spirited wise.

I need to check it out yet.

Also "we don't talk about bruno" song it's first place on the charts! Encanto soundtrack in first place.

https://twitter.com/billboard/status...5Es1_&ref_url=

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Still have not seen it yet. (i need to see this) but heard it's not a bad as i have heard, mean spirited wise.

Also "we don't talk about bruno" song it's first place on the charts! Encanto soundtrack in first place.

It's not bad at all.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Why would anyone say it was bad? This got fantastic reviews and the music was great.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Astonishing Member

It was fun, the songs were good. Nice heartwarming story. I dont see what isn't to like at all.

Astonishing Member

This is clearly the catchiest song in the movie, imho. Disney made a huge screw up in not submitting this one for Best Song in the Oscar Nomination. Could cost Lin Manuel Miranda an EGOT.

We don't talk about bruno now tied with whole new world as best selling disney animated song of all time!

https://ew.com/movies/encantos-we-do...g-of-all-time/

That's great the song is doing so well and it's got people talking about Encanto.

But if I'm being honest, my favorite song was Luisa's.

Good for Lyn-Manuel
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Watched it with the wife a few days back, dug it way more than I thought I would. Hard to believe it was Rosa voicing the lead, but I guess that flat monotone voice she gave Rosa on Brooklyn 99 was just a great acting job on her part.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

My little review of it...

ENCANTO (2021)
    dir. Jared Bush & Byron Howard
    It's very cute, and credit to Stephanie Beatriz, she can SING! I'm becoming more and more impressed with her range and variety. The music... I was torn on. I really loved each song, individually, but it felt... hmmmm, there didn't feel like these were songs in the same musical. If that makes sense? And plotting got a little odd and made no sense when you actually think about it, but it was a very enjoyable film nonetheless.
    ★★★☆☆
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."