Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default Giant-Sized Fantomex #1 Art preview







    HICKMAN AND REIS TAKE ON THE WORLD! A bred killer who choses the life of a gentleman super-thief, Fantomex has always defied expectations… For example, who would expect him to break into the World, the artificial realm of his creation? And then again? And then…again?

  2. #2
    Mighty Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Very good preview wonder what Shaw asked Fantomex to do
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,318

    Default

    beautiful art
    Reading list: Far Sector (DC), Marauders (Marvel), X-Force (Marvel), X-Men (Marvel), Miles Morales: Spider-Man (Marvel), Venom (Marvel), My Hero Academia (VIZ), Killadelphia (Image), Bitter Root (Image), Black Hammer: Age of Doom (Darkhorse)

  4. #4
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,660

    Default

    yes the art is beautiful!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Very good preview wonder what Shaw asked Fantomex to do
    Wonder why Shaw has shown up in so many books.

  6. #6

    Default

    Gorgeous art. That Shaw scene has me very intrigued.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  7. #7
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Fantomex and the Howling Commandos? This should be fun but either way it will definitely look good.

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Wonder why Shaw has shown up in so many books.
    He has a plan to get more authority on Krakoa, he thinks Charles place is unearned and that to run a mutant country you will need someone else besides a telepath who would not scare other countries, he also killed off Kitty and plans his Son Shinobi to take her place at the silent council and Emma after her. So Fantomex story probably will have some link to what has been happening on Marauders



    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-09-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

  9. #9
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    He has a plan to get more authority on Krakoa, he thinks Charles place is unearned and that to run a mutant country you will need someone else besides a telepath who would not scare other countries, he also killed off Kitty and plans his Son Shinobi to take her place at the silent council and Emma after her. So Fantomex story probably will have some link to what has been happening on Marauders



    Fantomex seems to be time traveling. So the Shaw was probably at some point in the past of hellfire club.

    i guess Fantomex influenced some x-men events even before he was discovered. deus ex-machina mehhh

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Fantomex seems to be time traveling. So the Shaw was probably at some point in the past of hellfire club.

    i guess Fantomex influenced some x-men events even before he was discovered. deus ex-machina mehhh
    Agreed and yes deus ex-machina seems to be the word here but it could be interesting Fantomex is older than he seems and keeps having a lot of secrets.
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

  11. #11
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Hickman gonna start retconning x-men and that is bad

  12. #12
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    199

    Default

    The real question is is that Selene or Tessa?

  13. #13
    Mighty Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    reis' absolute craft . his skill. im gonna need a minute to recover . maybe several

    interesting characters cropping up here too. im into it

  14. #14
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    I'm looking forward to this one. I love some Fantomex.

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    The real question is is that Selene or Tessa?
    It's Selene.
    GrindrStone(D)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •