Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I would probably kick Quire for Monet (worked with Domino before; sexier than QQ).
    Lol totally agree

Dani Moonstar! When Jean did this trick, I thought that was something that would be fitting for Dani

Her powers are well suited for interrogation and with X-force being a darker book, they could lean into the horror aspects of her powers. Plus they havent been evolved or expounded on at all since they got restored via the techno-organic virus. This would be a chance to do that

She is also a member of the original incarnation of X-Force with history with Wolverine and Domino

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As I see that panel and Dani and M being mentioned...I very much appreciated those issues back in the day which dealt with honing and developing mutant powers.
    I miss those Danger Room sessions. Seeing Jean using her powers in new and interesting ways is beauty-full but...It would be nice to see the younger mutants given that interest and power "boost".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I would be all over this book if they replaced Quire and Grey with Monet and Dani. They have so much potential. Sadly, it'll never happen.

Monet has the right personality for X-Force, I say bring her in.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Dani being here and doing detective/intelligence work is pretty genius.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

@Amacent
    You could tweet Percy with a suggestion...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Bedlam, M, Warpath, and Risque def could have been used in this.. just take out Quire, Colossus,

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Swap Frenzy for Colossus, Zero (Kenji) for Quentin, and Karma for Jean. And while we're replacing characters, throw Beast in the pit and replace him with Dr. Nemesis.

I don't see Dani being okay with what this X-Force does. Monet should be on the "big damn superheroes" team, or acting as a diplomat, her father was an ambassador so she should be very familiar with that world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Swap Frenzy for Colossus, Zero (Kenji) for Quentin, and Karma for Jean. And while we're replacing characters, throw Beast in the pit and replace him with Dr. Nemesis.

I don't see Dani being okay with what this X-Force does. Monet should be on the "big damn superheroes" team, or acting as a diplomat, her father was an ambassador so she should be very familiar with that world.
    Dani wouldnt but Karma would? How you figutre that?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    New Mutants Dead Souls and parts of Liu's Astonishing suggest to me that Karma is more of the end justifies the means type.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    New Mutants Dead Souls and parts of Liu's Astonishing suggest to me that Karma is more of the end justifies the means type.
    Dani tried to kill Xavier in her first appearance and as a Valkyrie of Death, she doesnt really have much qualms about death. Plus she was in the MLF and was complicit in the crimes they were committing which included murder bc she had a mission to execute as an undercover agent of SHIELD. I think she would be just fine if she were on X-Force and it not bother her

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    After Karma's time working for uncle Nguyen's crime-syndicate, I feel like she's either A) got a little more dirt under her nails than even specter-of-death Dani, or B) 100% done with that, and even more unlikely to be part of a mutant black ops division.

So I could see her going either way, depending on which way the writer wanted to take it.

But since no writer wants to take Karma anywhere, it's moot. She's Schrodinger's Karma. Until some writer chooses to open that box, she's in a quantum state, perhaps a jaded realist badass, perhaps a redeemed idealist.

Monet AND Dani would be dream-like. I rarely try to dream that big, but they would be a kickass duo.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Monet AND Dani would be dream-like. I rarely try to dream that big, but they would be a kickass duo.
    Yes, I would like to subscribe to this book! Where do I send money?

(There was a time when Valkyrie was supposed to find seven more potential Valkyries on Earth, to replace those lost, and it seemed that Dani was number one on the list of prospects, but how effing awesome would it have been to include other badass mutant ladies like Monet and Frenzy and Rogue on the list?)