Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Isn't Captain Atom on Silver Surfer's level? He should be in the top 5.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    While I can't speak for the character post-Flashpoint, before that he was very often...just not depicted as that powerful. Based on that, I'd have put him in around 12 or so. His total power is basically up for grabs, but his strength typically isn't his foremost power.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I guess the list isn't terrible barring a few ommisisons and weird picks, but it's hard to see how they're measuring raw physical strength with magical characters.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Jon kent is in there?? What???? Also, what is with dc trying to make Superman jack of all trades and master of none. The list sucks.
    There's a lot wrong with this list, but it's CBR. When are they right?

I think Superman is stronger than Damage. I know Diana shilled for him and said he punches harder than Clark, but I sincerely doubt it like I doubt when any "fresh new hotness" one-ups a member of the Big Seven because that's how comics work. You job for the new kid so they get credibility. Damage is never going to show up and be the barometer for strength after a year or two longer.

The Spectre, however, yeah. He can beat Clark easily. He's a manifestation of The Presence, so he's as infinitely powerful as he needs to be. There's an older story, I think from the Bronze Age, where Superman delivers his most powerful haymaker to The Spectre and it doesn't phase him at all. He just stands there, asks "are you satisfied" and they move on with the plot.

He has a tendency to job in events, as do all strong characters, but since The Presence is multiversal, I posit that The Spectre is too and we never really see more than a fragment of him manifest at once. Only way I can wrap my head around everyone having God's wrath's lunch money.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I mean not that anything like this matters, but Shazam and Aquaman should be higher on the list yo. Mera, too.

I forgot that Damage existed tbh.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-11-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I mean not that anything like this matters, but Shazam and Aquaman should be higher on the list yo. Mera, too.

I forgot that Damage existed tbh.
    Hey, at least I included Aquaman and Mera, and did not forget them, like many people do, lol!

I do not know Damage.

I did say that this isn't the right order of whose More stronger I just listed the Women n the Men
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Conner and Jon shouldnt be together in one character...
    Conner has definetely the feats (Doomsday Clone,Superboy Prime,Gog,....) to belong on this list while Jon has less feats...

I think Conner would be stronger than Aquaman...
    Do this / means that you think they are similar strong?

Because Miss Martian is Supergirls strength class-which is superior to Cassie...

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I don't know who put this list together but they left a lot of people out if your just going on RAW Strength.here's my list of DC's Strongest but in not order.

Women

Wonder Woman
    Supergirl
    Power Girl
    Mary Marvel
    Nubia
    Troia
    Wonder Girl=Cassie
    Big Barda
    Gotham Girl
    Ms Martain

Men

Martain Manhunter
    Superman
    Shazam
    Spectre
    Mon el
    Icon
    Superboy=Conner/Jon
    CM3
    Superman=Val zod
    Aquaman
    Ultra Boy
    Orion
    Omac=Buddy
    Ultraa=pre flashpoint
    Lobo
    Why would Aquaman be anywhere near the vicinity of the likes of Lobo, Ultraa, Superman, and the like?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Just my own little list, which may have some in the wrong place.

WOMEN
    Wonder Woman/Superwoman
    Nubia/Night Girl
    Power Girl/Mary Marvel
    Donna Troy/Big Barda
    Titania/Knockout
    Supergirl
    Ms Martian/Cassie
    Mera

MEN
    Ultraman
    Superman/Zod/Black Adam
    Shazam/Mon-El
    Major Force
    CM3/Ultra Boy
    Captain Atom/Lobo/Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    1. Does this / means you see them as equal in strength?
    2. SUPER-HEROES, NOT VILLAINS... Ultraman,Major Force...are villains.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I did say that this isn't the right order of whose More stronger I just listed the Women n the Men
    My question is:
    Superboy=Conner/Jon

does this mean that you say both are equal??

Just my own little list, which may have some in the wrong place.

WOMEN
    Wonder Woman/Superwoman
    Nubia/Night Girl
    Power Girl/Mary Marvel
    Donna Troy/Big Barda
    Titania/Knockout
    Supergirl
    Ms Martian/Cassie
    Mera

MEN
    Ultraman
    Superman/Zod/Black Adam
    Shazam/Mon-El
    Major Force
    CM3/Ultra Boy
    Captain Atom/Lobo/Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    does this / means that you consider them as equal?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I let this one pass. As Superman said he was the strongest foe he has ever fought.

I always put Artemis around 5 to 10 tons without the Bracelets of Atlas. If your gonna add her, you might as well add Vixen who can knock submarine off their course and hold Aquaman against a wall. I'm also sure a case can be made for Sarfire too.
    Diana was shown as being CLEARLY superior to Artemis in strength...I am sure Donna and full powered Cassie are also stronger than her.

So I WOULDNT put Artemis in the 25 strongest Superheroes.

Vixen doesnt use her own strength, because she uses animals abilities...

Added some more characters in bolded. Sorry if some are out-of-strength order; I did my best on what I know.
    dont know much about them, BUT Conner Kent (TT Version) HAS to be in this list, since his fights against Gog and especially Superboy Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    While I can't speak for the character post-Flashpoint, before that he was very often...just not depicted as that powerful. Based on that, I'd have put him in around 12 or so. His total power is basically up for grabs, but his strength typically isn't his foremost power.
    Actually I heard that in the DC Heroes Role-Playing Game he is considered to be Nr. 2 (ONLY INFERIOR TO SUPERMAN) and OTHERWISE he is equal to MARTIAN MANHUNTER...

I would say:

1. Spectre
    2. Orion
    3. Superman/Icon
    4. Captain Atom
    5. Martian Manhunter
    6. Lobo/Shazam
    7. Damage
    8. Power Girl
    9. Wonder Woman
    10. Supergirl/Miss Martian
    11. Superboy (Conner)

I left out Mary Marvel,OMAC....

Big Barda and Donna I am not sure, but in terms of strength I say that she is inferior to TT Superboy and Supergirl.
    Only strength as in lifting weights NOT battle....

Big Barda I dont know, but in Comics she is superior to her Anime Versions and is said that she is equal to Diana.
    Last edited by Masterff; 07-11-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

They relate to the Kevin Kho Version of OMAC.
    In the article they mention Power Girl and if he is able to fight against her, he belongs to the list.

There are 2 Alpha Centurion...Are you talking about Roman or Marcus Aurelius?
    But nevertheless it doesnt matter since I DONT BELIEVE that he should be in this list...

I wouldnt put Mr. Majestic in this list....

Maxima-yes...

Artemis-difficult, maybe as Nr.24 or Nr.25, but if you put MAXIMA in this list I dont think she would be in this list.
    Its Artemis and not Diana....
    I think she is weaker than Conner,Diana,Donna.....based on strength alone also weaker than the full powered Cassie...

Fury-who? Donna of Eart 2? Lyta?
    I'm just not limiting it to 25. Fitting in my additions without regard to that. Lyta. Marcus. I had to google. I had no idea Donna became Fury nor whoever Roman is. I haven't really paid too much attention to the last 10-15 years of crappy DC writing.

1. Does this / means you see them as equal in strength?
    2. SUPER-HEROES, NOT VILLAINS... Ultraman,Major Force...are villains.

My question is:
    Superboy=Conner/Jon

does this mean that you say both are equal??

does this / means that you consider them as equal?

dont know much about them, BUT Conner Kent (TT Version) HAS to be in this list, since his fights against Gog and especially Superboy Prime.

Only strength as in lifting weights NOT battle....

Big Barda I dont know, but in Comics she is superior to her Anime Versions and is said that she is equal to Diana.
    Yes "/" means equal or on the same level of strength.

Yes I have included villains (Superwoman, Ultraman, Zod, Black Adam)because it helps to show where everyone falls on strength scale.

Yes, only considering strength.

Don't know Conner Kent, Gog or Superboy Prime.

Extraordinary Member

Just to point out that in the only comment either character has made on the subject, Gail Simone in her run had Wonder Woman think that Power Girl is "at least as strong as I am". This as a mind controlled PG attacks her and tosses her around for a bit. Which suggests that in Diana's mind at least, Karen is certainly AS strong as she herself is...and possibly more. BTW, isn't Superwoman a villain?

Extraordinary Member

Yes "/" means equal or on the same level of strength.

Yes I have included villains (Superwoman, Ultraman, Zod, Black Adam)because it helps to show where everyone falls on strength scale.

Yes, only considering strength.

Don't know Conner Kent, Gog or Superboy Prime.
    The last two are bad guys, so they shouldn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Just to point out that in the only comment either character has made on the subject, Gail Simone in her run had Wonder Woman think that Power Girl is "at least as strong as I am". This as a mind controlled PG attacks her and tosses her around for a bit. Which suggests that in Diana's mind at least, Karen is certainly AS strong as she herself is...and possibly more. BTW, isn't Superwoman a villain?
    Yes, but I have never seen Power Girl as being as strong as Wonder Woman.

Yes, Superwoman is a super-villainess, but as I previously posted, I did include some villains just to help stat out where everyone fits. Again, this is only my listing, with the accuracy I know from what I read.

BANNED

Power Girl is not stronger than Diana or OG Kara at full strength. Her beating darkseid is a outlier.