Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Ehhh, Cable the older version is back? What did i miss?
    an artistic mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’d happily replace with Bishop at this point. Cable is dead to me. Anywhere they need a gun guy with glowing eyes, just use Bish. Kid Cable uses a sword now anyway.
    While I usually look sideways at extreme statements like this, it’s sooo justified for Kid Cable. Idk why Marvel thought it’d be cool to kill off a beloved character, replace him with his murderer, then give his murderer endless spotlight that could be shared with other characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah... I know Cable’s popular but I swear he did not show up this much when he was grown...
    Cable haven't been THAT popular since 90s, kid Cable is mostly not liked and he is everywhere now.

I know that Stegman and Cates likes 90s, but they would had replaced him for Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Cable haven't been THAT popular since 90s, kid Cable is mostly not liked and he is everywhere now.

I know that Stegman and Cates likes 90s, but they would had replaced him for Bishop
    Yeah I didn't want to downplay old Cable because I'm sure someone would bring up his 90s popularity. How Kid Cable has a solo, a team book, a large role in the most recent crossover, AND an appearance in a company wide event is mind-boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I didn't want to downplay old Cable because I'm sure someone would bring up his 90s popularity. How Kid Cable has a solo, a team book, a large role in the most recent crossover, AND an appearance in a company wide event is mind-boggling.
    He was also a regular in Fallen Angels and before that he had X-Force. He has never been without a book since he was created save for the 2 months that HOX/POX were a thing

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    Does Cates not know that Cable is supposed to be a teen currently?

I expect that they gonna serve as ones spoilers:
    Knull controls to fight off other heroes and maybe attack Krakoa too.
    end of spoilers

on a side note, I like how they didn't mention Krakoa as one of the places that was being overwhelmed.
    See Krakoa and die?...lord knows the X-Men needs a "See Wakanda and Die" moment after all the times they've been infiltrated in the past year and some change

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't know why Marvel thought it was a good idea have the cover all male and white.
    Don't judge a book by the cover (only)