Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Wasn't expecting Kid Cable to get a main role on a second book. Maybe Old Man Cable returns and takes over the solo?
    That is something I could definitely get behind.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    they're not white pepe laraz is just incapable of colouring anything darker than a paper bag which kinda massively sucks because his art is really good but his colouring problem brings it down for me
    I'm more angry on why is this a issue laraz colored storm correctly in house of x, either marvel really does give a **** about it or brown ink is too expensive to use

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Does he color his own work?
    no marte gracia does but lately they've exclusively collaborated with each other

Astonishing Member

Oh wow. Is that Frenzy? And I hate Kid Cable so I’m glad they’re sending him off-world. Then again, it’s Ewing’s X-book so now I want to read it. Conflicted.

Attachment 100837
    Holy crap this is looks amazing!!!! Kid Cable, Manifold, Frenzy with Brand and Magneto serving ad overseers to the team written by Ewing! And looks like Cable still gets to keep his sword too.

Woah. Banshee deserves being in a prominent role. I'm getting headmaster vibes from him on the cover. This is pretty dope.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Woah. Banshee deserves being in a prominent role. I'm getting headmaster vibes from him on the cover. This is pretty dope.
    About damn time Banshee got an updated look. He looks suave as hell in that suit. Also the prospect of SWORD becoming a Krakoan organization has me giddy as hell. Krakoa is really becoming a power player lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I'm more angry on why is this a issue laraz colored storm correctly in house of x, either marvel really does give a **** about it or brown ink is too expensive to use
    I'm willing to give the benefice of the doubt with artist maybe making mistakes because of the colour grading and/or lightning they used (even though colourist used to manage colouring fine back when comics were printed in newspapers) but a mistake like that especially on the cover seems egregious. Plus editors and writers (when they can check the final product before deadlines) don't seem to want to address the issue it fear of stifling the artists artistic freedom.

Frenzy + Banshee + Ewing sold it to me. But for effs sake, that Frenzy coloring...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

...Can't wait for the official announcement and I get the full team and book premise ...and the artist.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

SEAN looking SWAG there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    New Black King? Frost will want Shaw removed I'm sure, I'm also pretty sure she'd trust Sean.

Oh wow. Is that Frenzy? And I hate Kid Cable so I’m glad they’re sending him off-world. Then again, it’s Ewing’s X-book so now I want to read it. Conflicted.

Attachment 100837
    Who are these people!?!?

Mighty Member

Can Manifold get his dreads back, brother looks like he got a perm.

Well, not the line-up I was hoping for (ugh... Kids Cable) but at least Ewing has another team book and that's always a good thing.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Who are these people!?!?

Banshee, kid cable, Manafold(but colored badly), wiz kid, and either frenzy/Cypher/Cecelia Reyes but colored badly or they took lauras just required wolverine mantle away and gave her dread locks.