Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

i cant wait for the reveal every black line and ink in comics is actually knull so he's the god of comics

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent james west View Post
    Void just giving up sounds as far fetched as far as the character is concerned as it gets. And I don't remember it being said void is needed to be resurrected... Considering they are the same being. Kind of. They are all over the place with his character. continuity issues are just really annoying.
    Yeah. The Void does not possess Bob. It IS Bob. Just like Sentry is.

Maybe I am wrong and the fact that golden Sentry and not red and black Sentry was ripped apart is some sort of clue?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    Yeah. The Void does not possess Bob. It IS Bob. Just like Sentry is.

Maybe I am wrong and the fact that golden Sentry and not red and black Sentry was ripped apart is some sort of clue?
    That's correct. I've never liked 'the Void as a possessing entity'. It's just Bob. It's the voice in everyone's head that tells you the story of the worst version of yourself that you can be, and when you can alter your own time line to make it true, it's a problem.

Sentry kept reforming even when the void "left" him in the sun, so I don't think void is needed for resurrection. And shouldn't thunder bolts say "pieces of sentry" lol.

Fantastic Member

Beginning to think that Sentry will have to appear in the MCU before he gets a genuinely decent push.

I mean, thanks to the Black Widow movie, we have Taskmaster implausibly beating Hyperion in his current series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i cant wait for the reveal every black line and ink in comics is actually knull so he's the god of comics
    The final issue twist is that Knull is actually Cates himself, and only Gwenpool has the power to defeat him

Quote Originally Posted by Agent james west View Post
    Sentry kept reforming even when the void "left" him in the sun, so I don't think void is needed for resurrection. And shouldn't thunder bolts say "pieces of sentry" lol.
    I'll point out that he only came back at that point from the Seed. His actual statemnet was that he burnt over and over again until 'the void grew bored of the cycle and left to go to the white hot room', but obviously there was enough left of him for the Apocalypse Twins to bring back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The final issue twist is that Knull is actually Cates himself, and only Gwenpool has the power to defeat him
    or or or, williams and cates have a jojo esque stance battle, but their stances are gwenpool and knull

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Im not reading the event week by week, as I prefer to read it all in one go at the end, but has Black Bolt appeared yet?

I would assume his sonic powers, plus Cates having written him previously in that Death of the Inhumans miniseries, means the Inhumans may be involved at some point. Black Bolt just seems like the logical choice as the final Knull beatdown - one 'King in Black' to another.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

black bolt's powers aren't sonic but cates thinks they are anyway so carry on
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I'll point out that he only came back at that point from the Seed. His actual statemnet was that he burnt over and over again until 'the void grew bored of the cycle and left to go to the white hot room', but obviously there was enough left of him for the Apocalypse Twins to bring back.
    Could have been but I also took away from it that since bob actually wanted to die is why the sentry body kept burning up then reforming.. Over and over. Then void left and the cycle still continued until the apocalypse twins came along with the death seed. Idk man, it can be taken either way but someone needs to do something with the character to set a base of what he is and what he isnt, what he can and can't do, what the void actually is, where his powers came from( its just too hard to believe hey came from the SS serum variant considering everything else they are trying to do with him)

... so when does this crossover end?

... I hope that there is only a fixed number of symbiotes on Earth when this is all done. I can't keep track. I'm already disappointed with the retcon that "they've always been here". Sucks the life out of the original Spidey story of receiving it. I'm also tired of hearing about carnage, scream, toxin, etc.;
    and I really hope that the final issue doesn't have some group of humans infected.. maybe with a moving shadow, toothy grin or some other signifier..

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... so when does this crossover end?

... I hope that there is only a fixed number of symbiotes on Earth when this is all done. I can't keep track. I'm already disappointed with the retcon that "they've always been here". Sucks the life out of the original Spidey story of receiving it. I'm also tired of hearing about carnage, scream, toxin, etc.;
    and I really hope that the final issue doesn't have some group of humans infected.. maybe with a moving shadow, toothy grin or some other signifier..
    Nah. The family Brock will wrap it up and Knull will get effed in the A to promote next year's big bad.

Personally I'm very happy about the retcon of them always being there. It ends up solidifying the Symbiotes' place in the Marvel U as their own thing completely separated from Spider-Man. Sure, his relationship with Venom is still his own, but it was one of the final steps to finally take the two and say "Yeah, they are not the same anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    black bolt's powers aren't sonic but cates thinks they are anyway so carry on
    Please explain further
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”