Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I think this event has answered the question of if Sentry is stronger then Thor or Silver Surfer and the answer is that he's not
    He just has such wildly fluctuating showings. Prior to KiB the guy showed up in Annihilation Scourge, battered Beta Ray Bill and tore a hole in reality with his bare hands.
    Conversely he can also be an absolute joke. So inconsistent.

I think this event has answered the question of if Sentry is stronger then Thor or Silver Surfer and the answer is that he's not
    Thor has OD I think.

as for Surfer, he is probably amped asf.

Mighty Member

The power lever is totally inconsistent: A Celestial is less powerful than Sentry, but normally, with the Odin-force, Thor is at best as powerful as a Celestial. But Thor can fight toe-to-toe with Knull and Sentry can't. And Silver Surfer is just a Herald of Galactus, who himself is less powerful than a Celestial. But who care, despite the inconsistencies, it's fun.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Mighty Member

i think part of why Sentry lost is unique to his powers. Knull was able to tear the void from him, whereas Knull didn't have control over anyone else's power like that.

Fantastic Member

Or Cates just really, REALLY wanted to make a bad Knull & Void pun.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    Or Cates just really, REALLY wanted to make a bad Knull & Void pun.
    Yeah, that is a possibility.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    The power lever is totally inconsistent: A Celestial is less powerful than Sentry, but normally, with the Odin-force, Thor is at best as powerful as a Celestial. But Thor can fight toe-to-toe with Knull and Sentry can't. And Silver Surfer is just a Herald of Galactus, who himself is less powerful than a Celestial. But who care, despite the inconsistencies, it's fun.
    Thor with OF isn't as powerful as a Celestial. Odin himself couldn't even scratch a Celestial (Thor #300).

Thor with OF should take down Knull.

Silver Surfer has been completely altered after his fight Knull. He's totally intangible last time I checked.

EDIT: I just remembered Odin's Celestial killing axe. But that axe was a retcon by Remender that really contradicted stuff that came before.
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-20-2021 at 01:16 PM.

All-New Member

Does current Thor even have the OF anymore? Thought he burned it out against the Black Winter, and it's why he reverted back to his look when he fought BRB. Figured that's also why he's spoilers:
    currently trapped in limbo and can't get out.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CrimsonSunlight; 01-20-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSunlight View Post
    Does current Thor even have the OF anymore? Thought he burned it out against the Black Winter, and it's why he reverted back to his look when he fought BRB. Figured that's also why he's spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    nah, he doesn't have Power Cosmic.

OD should be within his possession at this point in time.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSunlight View Post
    end of spoilers
    He burnt out the Power Cosmic but he still has the OF.

Blake (whom he swapped with) is also powered by the OF.

All-New Member

Huh, thought that Blake was talking about Thor's powers, which if I'm not mistaken are derived from the OF. Might be totally wrong, though.

So who does everyone think is the God of Light at the end of KIB #3?

spoilers:
    The Silver Surfer?
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

I thought it was a fairly cool choice, but I did sort of see it coming.

Spectacular Member

While i enjoyed issues 1-3 so far, i am beginning to wondering how they will solve this whole situation and defeat Knull in two issues (not counting other titles like Venom or Avengers)?

We have so many plot points to address, especially if this is the big finale of the whole Knull arc (and as it seems for the Venom title under Cates, even if it could continue in some form). I hope it will not seem rushed.

Nah the writer just used Sentry for a moment, Sentry is disposable enough to use as prop to show off a villain's power. And when villain is a symbiote then ripping Sentry in half is ironic because he did it to carnage for a moment. This does not answer anything other who is lower down in totem of importance in marvel hierarchy of characters by writers.

All powerful characters get used as a prop I remember a 2 month (or more stretch) where Thor got bullied by Juggernaut, Immortal Hulk, Namor and Sentry to name a few. I am pretty sure the last time saw Sentry he has all juiced up in perfect fusion with void being more powerful than he had every been you know this guy
    Sentry.jpg

Then he reappears back to normal just to get rip in half. I get the appeal of power convos but what makes Marvel dope is that Thor, Hulk, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Silver Surfer and others are all in the mix and not just one dude.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-21-2021 at 03:40 AM. Reason: He showed after in Agents of Wakanda didn't he?