Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Trying desperately to rationalise making the purchase... The price tag is off-putting but look at the scale and detail of the thing.

That Haslab Sentinel looks absolutely incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by EndangeredSpecies View Post
    Trying desperately to rationalise making the purchase... The price tag is off-putting but look at the scale and detail of the thing.

That Haslab Sentinel looks absolutely incredible!
    Yes, that is a lot of money to me as well. But, it is a really well-built and detailed and large figure.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Why does a large corporation like Marvel/Disney need backers for a toy?
    They don't. Those are essentially pre-orders for a limited run product.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Oohh, this face and helmet looks different! I like it better. Which one is the true face and helmet?

Looks like a Master Mold head for the same body. Pretty cool, but Master Mold to scale would be much larger.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like a Master Mold head for the same body. Pretty cool, but Master Mold to scale would be much larger.
    Agreed. It's why I recommend smaller / cheaper Marvel 3.75 inch figures...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    smaller Marvel 3.75 inch figures with those things, the Sentinel is going to come off looking like Galactus.
    Wait till you see HasLab's grander greater sized Galactus figure! It's almost a certainty it'll be bigger given thee already big success of the Sentinel / Master Mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubert View Post
    Wait till you see HasLab's grander greater sized Galactus figure! It's almost a certainty it'll be bigger given thee already big success of the Sentinel / Master Mold.
    Can you show us a peek? How much will be Galactus? (I might have to start saving up for that one, too!)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can you show us a peek? How much will be Galactus? (I might have to start saving up for that one, too!)
    I don't have pics. However the HasLab pre-order successfully made bigger pricier toys ($499 Jabba Barge + $599 Unicron) that sold slower e.g. Unicron needed 2 months to sell. The Sentinel / Master Mold was only 1 day! With the Fantastic 4 to join the MCU someday; it makes financial sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubert View Post
    Agreed. It's why I recommend smaller / cheaper Marvel 3.75 inch figures...
    Ah. So get the smaller scale Sentinels and use them with Legends and use the HasLab Giant Sentinel as the Master Mold. I like it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Those are essentially pre-orders for a limited run product.

It truly helps seeing how many will be made, allowing a toy co. to add more items, benefiting customers. Since it's 7,000 sold they'll now give another free item. An awesome Kirby influenced Mastermold noggin!!!

Last edited by Kubert; 07-12-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ah. So get the smaller scale Sentinels and use them with Legends and use the HasLab Giant Sentinel as the Master Mold. I like it.
    And for those who don't collect 6 inch Legends figures; the smaller Marvel 3.75 inch figures are for those with little to no collection. It's cheaper and makes the Sentinels + Master Mold look bigger. Plus word has it, another toy co. is talking about bringing back Marvel 3.75 inch figures to retail.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    a large corporation like Marvel/Disney need backers?
    It's not so much them, yet a toy co. hoping to create an awesome toy. Check out this cool book my friend. Its an interesting insight, on the struggles of making a toy,

Last edited by Kubert; 07-12-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Spectacular Member

For those intimidated in starting a Legends 6 inch figure collection (for too much had passed them by) there's good news. A brand new Marvel 3.75 toyline is rumored to be considered by 2 to 3 toy makers. Thus you can still get this great big Master Mold / Sentinel; and just wait for the rumored 2 new Marvel 3.75 inch toylines....