Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Should Wanda and Brother Voodoo have a daughter?

She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.
    And then the next writer would have a demon lord eat the kid for his power, break them up and leave them shattered...just for the next guy to ignore the emotional trauma of it.

Is that relationship still a thing? I don't think anyone other than Jim Zub has referenced it.

I don't think Wanda is in a rush to have kids again...

Niffleheim

I hope she goes through psychological analysis if she wants to ACTUALLY go through the process of having a baby but i won't mind it if she wants to CONJURE another set of babies.

Since time passes weird in comics and no one ages, kids are probably something you want to avoid if you can. They end up making everyone older than marvel necessarily wants them to be.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Right now, I'd say absolutely not because that relationship is not even properly acknowledged by Marvel. You shouldn't give them a kid unless you're willing to actually treat them as a long-term couple, like it happened with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. If Marvel shows they are willing to do that with Wanda/Jericho, then maybe.

And with Wanda, you have to be extra careful with that kind of storyline precisely because of her past history. She is STILL haunted by everything that happened to her. You don't want writers to feel tempted to pull another Bendis on her. It's the kind of story that can easily backfire, and that's the last thing Wanda fans want.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the last thing I want is something like she gives birth, and it turns out to be Daniel Drumm reincarnated or something.

Extraordinary Member

This assumes Wanda appearing in comics regularly, which hasn't happened in a long time (and probably won't happen for even longer now that her next movie has been delayed) so it's all kind of moot.

I can't find the panel now, but one of the many funny moments in Rick Remender's Uncanny Avengers annual (probably the best part of that very uneven run), when all the characters are brainwashed by Mojo into starring in some stupid Mojoworld sitcom, the thing that snaps Ghost Rider out of the brainwashing is when Wanda tells him she's pregnant: the thought of Wanda having children again is so horrifying that he can't stay in character.

That would be a very powerful child and she'd give Billy a run for his money.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Or he could be like Graydon Creed...born of Raven Darkholme and Victor Creed...and is a baseline human.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    One of many reasons she needed to be prevented from having children.

it wouldn't end well
    The J-man

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Confession 1: I've never been a fan of Wanda having children. But they're here now, so let's roll with it.

Confession 2: I'm not a fan of Dr. Voodoo/Brother Voodoo. It's not his fault. Some characters just don't appeal to me for whatever reason. Is there any way we can call up Todd McFarlane and swap Brother Voodoo, $750M and a lifetime supply of Wacom pen nibs for Spawn? Now Spawn and Scarlet Witch would be sexy as hell together. But Dr. Voodoo and Scarlet Witch? Not so much, imho.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, no. Just no.

Astonishing Member

Nah. I always rooted for her and Wonder Man.

BANNED

Brother Voodu's genes are very very good but not even that gorgeous man can counter the mess the moicimoffs genetic's comes up with