Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that relationship still a thing? I don't think anyone other than Jim Zub has referenced it.

I don't think Wanda is in a rush to have kids again...
    The ball is in Skottie Young's court, I guess, as both are teachers at Strange Academy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

She will be a great playmate for Danielle Cage.

I personally feel she should workout whatever demons/apprehension she has with Billy and Tommy before ever having kids again. Tommy and Billy's birth/death/resurrections were a traumatic experience that no writer has properly dealt with. Also Voodoo and Wanda is a relatively new relationship giving them a daughter seems to fast. Also if this is just about inheriting the whole Scarlet Witch moniker, proteges are a thing, and if that doesn't workout she has two children already, I mean Billy might have the whole future god thing going on, but Tommy's there and doesn't have much going on just saying. *shrugs*

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    it wouldn't end well
    Except it did end well, she had two children.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Except it did end well, she had two children.
    They were fake kids who died, came back in the most confusing way possible people still question whether or not the current versions are even real to this day, and she barely talks to them due to the awkwardness of it all, it did not end well if anything it's just begun.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They were fake kids who died, came back in the most confusing way possible people still question whether or not the current versions are even real to this day, and she barely talks to them due to the awkwardness of it all, it did not end well if anything it's just begun.
    I don't deny they have a strange origin but in Marvel that's not as uncommon as you think. Of course they're real they've appeared in numerous comics over the years, and the people who question this aren't Wanda or Young Avengers fans. They talk plenty, and do meet up with each other regularly, once much instance is in Ewing's New Avengers. They're a happy family. The only thing that's "begun" is the future for a bright for young, LGBT super-heroes in Marvel.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nocturne, her daughter in Exiles, was good.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

So I missed something. How is it possible that Wanda's children are older than Franklin Richards? Someone please fill me in.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    So I missed something. How is it possible that Wanda's children are older than Franklin Richards? Someone please fill me in.
    Current theories are the twins souls travelled back in time and were born through two different sets of parents, another one is their's souls travelled back in time and hijacked two already existing children and changing them on a molecular level and killing the preexisting kids kind of like a soul swap. These are just theories their's no real answer cause no writer has ever bothered to address it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The "children" she had with Vision were created by her drawing on magical energy that was eventually reclaimed by Mephisto...the souls of these kids were re-incarnated in Billy Kaplan (Wiccan) and Tommy Shepard (Speed).

Yeah...it gets convoluted...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The "children" she had with Vision were created by her drawing on magical energy that was eventually reclaimed by Mephisto...the souls of these kids were re-incarnated in Billy Kaplan (Wiccan) and Tommy Shepard (Speed).

Yeah...it gets convoluted...
    OG Mar-Vell's children went though similar development. After Mar-Vell died his lover, Elysius, impregnated herself with his DNA, aged him up with Eternal technology, gave him false memories of a childhood and convinced her son (Genis-Vell) he was Starfox's son.

Phylla-Vell, his sister, was created when Genis-Vell went insane, aged up except she knew the whole truth.

Elysius herself was artificially created by the Titan computer ISAAC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    OG Mar-Vell's children went though similar development. After Mar-Vell died his lover, Elysius, impregnated herself with his DNA, aged him up with Eternal technology, gave him false memories of a childhood and convinced her son (Genis-Vell) he was Starfox's son.

Phylla-Vell, his sister, was created when Genis-Vell went insane, aged up except she knew the whole truth.

Elysius herself was artificially created by the Titan computer ISAAC.
    Can you just imagine the psychiatrist bills that this would run up???

Seriously though...with regards to Wiccan and Speed...I would have preferred different origins. Speed would have been a descendant of Robert Frank/The Whizzer. Wiccan would have been the soon of Loki....in an attempt to embarrass Thor...Loki made himself look like Thor and seduced and impregnated a woman.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Can you just imagine the psychiatrist bills that this would run up???

Seriously though...with regards to Wiccan and Speed...I would have preferred different origins. Speed would have been a descendant of Robert Frank/The Whizzer. Wiccan would have been the son of Loki....in an attempt to embarrass Thor...Loki made himself look like Thor and seduced and impregnated a woman.
    Speed would be a descendant of Robert and Madeline Frank since that was Roy Thomas's original genealogy for Wanda and Pietro until it was later retconned to Magneto and Magda. I still prefer the Franks as their parents.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think it´s too soon for them to have children, I agreee we have seen very little of them as a couple even if they are working together as Avengers and teachers. The reason why Vision and Wanda´s twins made for such an important story was also because they were a dear couple at the time and their experiences as parents were interesting to read.

Talia who is Wanda´s and Nightcrawler daughter is from another reality and everthing points to her wanting to be like her dad.

About Tommy and Billy, I think Heinberg original plan to have them be biological children of Wanda and later adopted works better to explain their situation and makes more sense Wiccan initial interest in meeting and rescuing Wanda on Children´s Crusade.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-12-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Speed would be a descendant of Robert and Madeline Frank since that was Roy Thomas's original genealogy for Wanda and Pietro until it was later retconned to Magneto and Magda. I still prefer the Franks as their parents.
    I would have put his lineage through an illegitimate child he fathered after Martha died. After Bova tried to pass of Wanda and Pietro as his kids he wandered the Earth for 20 years. Sometime in that period he fathered a child and moved on...and that child had Tommy.