Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's impossible due to Cassie Lang, who debuted over 40 years ago (in the same issue that her father became Ant-Man). In real time, if she was maybe 8 then, she'd have already been in her 30s when YA started! She's proof that Marvel time doesn't flow at anything like the same rate as real time.
    It definitely can't or Spider-man would be into his 60s or 70s now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Sure and they would be twins: Witch Doctor (Anna Drumm) and Doctor Witch (Hannah Drumm)

Mighty Member

Some seem to think it would be a bad idea because Wanda would be unstable or because of her history but many are leaving Jericho out of the equation. Jericho is a very powerful mystic and a strong man, I think he would have a massive presence in his child's life and would not let any outside influence corrupt his kid. And even if Wanda had some breakdown or couldn't properly raise the child Jericho would be there as the powerful father to do the job.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Some seem to think it would be a bad idea because Wanda would be unstable or because of her history but many are leaving Jericho out of the equation. Jericho is a very powerful mystic and a strong man, I think he would have a massive presence in his child's life and would not let any outside influence corrupt his kid. And even if Wanda had some breakdown or couldn't properly raise the child Jericho would be there as the powerful father to do the job.
    She's only burdened with this because writers acknowledge the incidents in her life would affect her to some degree due to realism, except she's not any less sane than Jean Grey. Various male characters, like Cyclops, have been unstable and become super-villains from being possessed by cosmic power yet don't get the problematic connotations Wanda does. Nobody's calling Cyclops "unstable" and he was possessed by Apocalypse himself and the Dark Phoenix.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's impossible due to Cassie Lang, who debuted over 40 years ago (in the same issue that her father became Ant-Man). In real time, if she was maybe 8 then, she'd have already been in her 30s when YA started! She's proof that Marvel time doesn't flow at anything like the same rate as real time.
    Cassie would be 16....she was apparently 15 when the Ant-Man series started in Miami....then had a birthday in Ant-Man and the Wasp (Scott and Nadia) limited.

I still hope this never happens ugh imagine the drama.

Hell, they should have a son! What the heck is the issue with comics and you g black men? I would love to see their son channel the power of ancient African Gods to eventually be a hero, or even an antihero type.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Hell, they should have a son! What the heck is the issue with comics and you g black men? I would love to see their son channel the power of ancient African Gods to eventually be a hero, or even an antihero type.
    Eh. I’d rather it be a daughter since Wanda already has two sons.

I rather they have a more stable relationship first before adding a child into the mix.

Ultimate Member

For an informed writer, Dr. Voodoo and Scarlet Witch would certainly have a few things in common.

Besides their magic, both hail from cultures that are often marginalized, mythologized or derided more often than not (voodoo fro Drumm and Roma for Wanda). They've both been forced to deal insane siblings and have been knocked about by magic crap.

Don't think they should have a kid, though it would be cool to see an alternate reality one pop up one time.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I rather they have a more stable relationship first before adding a child into the mix.
    This. Develop the relationship, we saw too little about it

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    For an informed writer, Dr. Voodoo and Scarlet Witch would certainly have a few things in common.

Besides their magic, both hail from cultures that are often marginalized, mythologized or derided more often than not (voodoo fro Drumm and Roma for Wanda). They've both been forced to deal insane siblings and have been knocked about by magic crap.

Don't think they should have a kid, though it would be cool to see an alternate reality one pop up one time.
    I thought the mash up character from Realm of Champions was their alt earth daughter. Could be like a Nocturne type thing if they ever wanted. And I think that's how they would do that. Because they don't want kids aging their heroes.

hqdefault.jpg
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.
    Uh... I don't see it happening for now. And it would break the Internet, which would be a hoot. I can see an alternate world version coming back in time or depicted in the future. But as far as the "real" Wanda having a baby with Dr. Drumm like Tigra had a baby by Skrull-Hank, no, I don't see that for now.