Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.
    Let’s do this
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Sure, I'm game. Let's give it a go. In 2020 we still don't have a story with a black mystic hold a good storyline.

BANNED

Imo Wanda needs more panel time with Billy and Tommy and Marvel should at least try to really convince us that she is some sort of mother figure to them, especially poor Tommy who is an orphan and has been and is still on his hiatus for more than ten years? (I know he has made brief appearancse here and there but we currently have no info on his whereabouts whatsoever).

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Current theories are the twins souls travelled back in time and were born through two different sets of parents, another one is their's souls travelled back in time and hijacked two already existing children and changing them on a molecular level and killing the preexisting kids kind of like a soul swap. These are just theories their's no real answer cause no writer has ever bothered to address it.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Imo Wanda needs more panel time with Billy and Tommy and Marvel should at least try to really convince us that she is some sort of mother figure to them, especially poor Tommy who is an orphan and has been and is still on his hiatus for more than ten years? (I know he has made brief appearancse here and there but we currently have no info on his whereabouts whatsoever).
    Poor Tommy, maybe they could help her out while she's pregnant. That'll give them some quality bonding time
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Current theories are the twins souls travelled back in time and were born through two different sets of parents, another one is their's souls travelled back in time and hijacked two already existing children and changing them on a molecular level and killing the preexisting kids kind of like a soul swap. These are just theories their's no real answer cause no writer has ever bothered to address it.
    Good grief. Well, I guess it's too late to retcon them out of existence. Let's just roll with it, but I definitely wouldn't give Wanda any more kids for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.
    Yes, I like this idea very much!

I also agree she should spend more time with Tommy and Billy. I'd like to see their reaction to a new sibling their mom actually raises.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yes please. Let’s add Ch’thon to the mix, and have a truly supernatural event. Plus Luna needs some cousins she can play and interact with.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yes please. Let’s add Ch’thon to the mix, and have a truly supernatural event. Plus Luna needs some cousins she can play and interact with.
    Luna would be perfect for one of those dark, daemonic possession stories. Not for the faint of heart.

Instead of Scarlet Witch getting possessed by Chthon, Luna gets possessed by the Dragon of the Moon. Perhaps DotM started the soul abduction from the moment of Luna's birth, as she was born on the moon. Unlike Chthon, the Dragon of the Moon's influence could be much deeper and much more permanent. It took its time corrupting her. Luna's addiction made it even easier. I could see Luna taking over the mantle of Moondragon when she gets older.

But for now, DotM's power turns Luna into a teenage Michael Myers. She seems harmless at first. Then bodies of animals, strays mostly, but some neighborhood pets start turning up in random places. And then a child disappears and is never found. And then six days later another child goes missing. By this time the authorities are alerted, but the community at large is still in the dark. The local politicians don't want to raise concerns for fear of jeopardizing a major real estate deal. Serial abductions are bad for business. So the populace remains largely in the dark as the abductions continue.

But when the sixth child disappears they can no longer keep quiet. This time the child belongs to Wanda and Jericho. Their baby was the Dragon's intended prey all along. It needs the baby's power to free itself and achieve the next stage of some vile hierarchy. With Crystal and Quicksilver's help, Wanda and Jericho manage to track down the killer's cavernous lair. They enter to find Luna standing over the mutilated bodies of all six children, including her cousin. Arcane sigils of the Dragon carved onto her arms and face in their blood, her cousin's murder forever binding Luna's soul to the Dragon of the Moon.

Quicksilver is the first to see her and he is paralyzed by the realization. "My God... LUNA!!! What have you done?!!"

"Are you happy now, Dad? I'm not a flatscan any more!" the blood and brimstone belching Luna roars. They are the last words that Pietro will ever hear her speak.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 07-13-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think it´s too soon for them to have children, I agreee we have seen very little of them as a couple even if they are working together as Avengers and teachers. The reason why Vision and Wanda´s twins made for such an important story was also because they were a dear couple at the time and their experiences as parents were interesting to read.

Talia who is Wanda´s and Nightcrawler daughter is from another reality and everthing points to her wanting to be like her dad.

About Tommy and Billy, I think Heinberg original plan to have them be biological children of Wanda and later adopted works better to explain their situation and makes more sense Wiccan initial interest in meeting and rescuing Wanda on Children´s Crusade.
    Heinberg is clearly bad at mathematics. Wiccan, Speed and Hulkling are all too old to be the kids of Scarlet Witch and Mar-Vell. They've just retconned Hulkling's origin to involve time travel, when he was sent to Earth, he also went back in time a few years - to before Mar-Vell was even active as Captain Marvel. That's why Teddy was never handed over to him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Luna would be perfect for one of those dark, daemonic possession stories. Not for the faint of heart.

Instead of Scarlet Witch getting possessed by Chthon, Luna gets possessed by the Dragon of the Moon. Perhaps DotM started the soul abduction from the moment of Luna's birth, as she was born on the moon. Unlike Chthon, the Dragon of the Moon's influence could be much deeper and much more permanent. It took its time corrupting her. Luna's addiction made it even easier. I could see Luna taking over the mantle of Moondragon when she gets older.

But for now, DotM's power turns Luna into a teenage Michael Myers. She seems harmless at first. Then bodies of animals, strays mostly, but some neighborhood pets start turning up in random places. And then a child disappears and is never found. And then six days later another child goes missing. By this time the authorities are alerted, but the community at large is still in the dark. The local politicians don't want to raise concerns for fear of jeopardizing a major real estate deal. Serial abductions are bad for business. So the populace remains largely in the dark as the abductions continue.

But when the sixth child disappears they can no longer keep quiet. This time the child belongs to Wanda and Jericho. Their baby was the Dragon's intended prey all along. It needs the baby's power to free itself and achieve the next stage of some vile hierarchy. With Crystal and Quicksilver's help, Wanda and Jericho manage to track down the killer's cavernous lair. They enter to find Luna standing over the mutilated bodies of all six children, including her cousin. Arcane sigils of the Dragon carved onto her arms and face in their blood, her cousin's murder forever binding Luna's soul to the Dragon of the Moon.

Quicksilver is the first to see her and he is paralyzed by the realization. "My God... LUNA!!! What have you done?!!"

"Are you happy now, Dad? I'm not a flatscan any more!" the blood and brimstone belching Luna roars. They are the last words that Pietro will ever hear her speak.
    This could be amazing. It’d be great to involve Luna in anything.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heinberg is clearly bad at mathematics. Wiccan, Speed and Hulkling are all too old to be the kids of Scarlet Witch and Mar-Vell. They've just retconned Hulkling's origin to involve time travel, when he was sent to Earth, he also went back in time a few years - to before Mar-Vell was even active as Captain Marvel. That's why Teddy was never handed over to him.
    I don't think Heinberg was necessarily ''bad at math''. It was his first comics gig, so it's possible that editors didn't warn him about the sliding timescale and how Marvel time is weird, and he ended up coming up with a chronology that's closer to real life time.

There's also the fact that the ''official sliding timescale rule'' (1 year in Marvel time being equivalent to 4 years in real time) was only first officially stated in a Marvel Handbook in 2008. Heinberg first came up with the Young Avengers concept in 2004, so it's possible he had no clue about this simply because it wasn't an official rule at the time.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 07-14-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Anything with this relationship on panel anywhere would be nice. There is barely anything. They went from getting close to each other to moving in pretty much off panel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

children are a disease
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't think Heinberg was necessarily ''bad at math''. It was his first comics gig, so it's possible that editors didn't warn him about the sliding timescale and how Marvel time is weird, and he ended up coming up with a chronology that's closer to real life time.
    That's impossible due to Cassie Lang, who debuted over 40 years ago (in the same issue that her father became Ant-Man). In real time, if she was maybe 8 then, she'd have already been in her 30s when YA started! She's proof that Marvel time doesn't flow at anything like the same rate as real time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman