Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Should Wanda and Brother Voodoo have a daughter?

She already had “sons” with Vision. But never got the chance to raise them.

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

She still longs to raise a child.

A child of Jericho and Wanda would be quite powerful.

It’s time to take their relationship to the next level.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

It’s now established that the Scarlet Witch is a moniker passed on from her mother.

And then the next writer would have a demon lord eat the kid for his power, break them up and leave them shattered...just for the next guy to ignore the emotional trauma of it.

Is that relationship still a thing? I don't think anyone other than Jim Zub has referenced it.

I don't think Wanda is in a rush to have kids again...

Since time passes weird in comics and no one ages, kids are probably something you want to avoid if you can. They end up making everyone older than marvel necessarily wants them to be.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Right now, I'd say absolutely not because that relationship is not even properly acknowledged by Marvel. You shouldn't give them a kid unless you're willing to actually treat them as a long-term couple, like it happened with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. If Marvel shows they are willing to do that with Wanda/Jericho, then maybe.

And with Wanda, you have to be extra careful with that kind of storyline precisely because of her past history. She is STILL haunted by everything that happened to her. You don't want writers to feel tempted to pull another Bendis on her. It's the kind of story that can easily backfire, and that's the last thing Wanda fans want.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the last thing I want is something like she gives birth, and it turns out to be Daniel Drumm reincarnated or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that relationship still a thing? I don't think anyone other than Jim Zub has referenced it.

I don't think Wanda is in a rush to have kids again...
    The ball is in Skottie Young's court, I guess, as both are teachers at Strange Academy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

She will be a great playmate for Danielle Cage.

I personally feel she should workout whatever demons/apprehension she has with Billy and Tommy before ever having kids again. Tommy and Billy's birth/death/resurrections were a traumatic experience that no writer has properly dealt with. Also Voodoo and Wanda is a relatively new relationship giving them a daughter seems to fast. Also if this is just about inheriting the whole Scarlet Witch moniker, proteges are a thing, and if that doesn't workout she has two children already, I mean Billy might have the whole future god thing going on, but Tommy's there and doesn't have much going on just saying. *shrugs*

Niffleheim

I hope she goes through psychological analysis if she wants to ACTUALLY go through the process of having a baby but i won't mind it if she wants to CONJURE another set of babies.

Let’s do this
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Sure, I'm game. Let's give it a go. In 2020 we still don't have a story with a black mystic hold a good storyline.

BANNED

Imo Wanda needs more panel time with Billy and Tommy and Marvel should at least try to really convince us that she is some sort of mother figure to them, especially poor Tommy who is an orphan and has been and is still on his hiatus for more than ten years? (I know he has made brief appearancse here and there but we currently have no info on his whereabouts whatsoever).

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Imo Wanda needs more panel time with Billy and Tommy and Marvel should at least try to really convince us that she is some sort of mother figure to them, especially poor Tommy who is an orphan and has been and is still on his hiatus for more than ten years? (I know he has made brief appearancse here and there but we currently have no info on his whereabouts whatsoever).
    Poor Tommy, maybe they could help her out while she's pregnant. That'll give them some quality bonding time
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Yes, I like this idea very much!

I also agree she should spend more time with Tommy and Billy. I'd like to see their reaction to a new sibling their mom actually raises.