Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Poor Valhalla gets to be released literally within 2 days of Cyberpunk 77
    Didn't realize Valhalla was this year. Hmm, ya probably won't be touching that for a while. Not that im knocking AC. Ive been liking them again since Origins.

I just have no interest in Valhalla for some reason. Maybe because I just played god of war and I’m norsed out?

Anyway, absolutely loving ghost of Tsushima. It’s fun to play with the foxes

If you 100% liberate the land is there another ending? Cause I'm almost done but its real grind. I'll do it for the trophy... eventually. But if there's is another ending I'll knock it out now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    If you 100% liberate the land is there another ending? Cause I'm almost done but its real grind. I'll do it for the trophy... eventually. But if there's is another ending I'll knock it out now.
    Liberating the land won't affect the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Liberating the land won't affect the ending.
    Ok so once you finish the story that's it. 100% clearing it is just for a trophy.

Wonder if Kublai will be the bad guy in a sequel

Ok so once you finish the story that's it. 100% clearing it is just for a trophy.

Once the story is finished you can complete whatever been left undone.

as loose as it does play with a lot of history I don't think they'll go that far, natural next location would be the neighboring Island of Iki which was hit at roughly the same time as Tsushima, or if they really want to increase the scope, Hakata Bay, the location of the first large battle on mainland Japan
    Last edited by Hiromi; 08-08-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    as loose as it does play with a lot of history I don't think they'll go that far, natural next location would be the neighboring Island of Iki which was hit at roughly the same time as Tsushima, or if they really want to increase the scope, Hakata Bay, the location of the first large battle on mainland Japan
    There was a second invasion 7 years later and much larger in scope. There's enough to keep this going as a series.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Online co-op multiplayer coming:

More information here.
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 08-18-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Listening to some Japanese samurai expert on Youtube(Lol he gave credentials but didn't verify them. So ima speak out my ass now) apparently most of what Jin does would not have been dishonorable. Honorable combat only applied to other Samurai. If they were fighting bandits or were outnumbered you could kill them anyway you can. He doesn't address the poisoning , so I dont know if that woulda been too far. But apparently all these rules of Honorable combat were for fighting other Samurai in duels. What about full on war? During war you only killed another samurai if he was facing you? Find that hard to believe. **** the A.I for your uncle has him stab people in the back plenty when you raid the castle.

Just got the platinum on this game. This is game of the year for me so far (although I have not played last of us II yet). I thought the combat was great, I loved just exploring and seeing a new village, etc. I cant say enough good things about this game.

Same, it was so amazing and often I would just stand and look at things

Easily game of the year for me, what a journey, WHAT A GAME. Had to go all out and get the platinum for it. Going to dive into Legends later today, I've heard nothing but good things.