Default ANBU Black Ops vs. Hand Ninja

This Battle takes place in front of the Leaf Village(Pre Shippuden)

Kakashi
    50 ANBU Black Ops

vs

Wolverine
    Daredevil
    Elektra
    50 Hand Ninjas

Who Wins?

Err...Kakashi soloes.

By presentation a random Anbu can probably solo. Naruto jonin are ridiculously metahuman.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Whats the consensus on Kakashi's speed? Faster than Elektra and DD? Wolverine sadly is a statue in this fight. The rest of the mooks on both sides are kind of useless. Gone are the days of one hand ninja being equal to a dozen men and Wolvie taking on a hundred of them. Those were good comics.

Part 1 Kakashi supposedly cut a lightning bolt in half with Chidori, and was part of a 3 person jonin group that flash-stepped on Neji (something Lee was never able to do.)

The jonin in the Chunin exams and thereabouts were generally portrayed as being beyond weightless Lee level. Even Sasuke post Chunin exams who was basically as fast as Lee didn’t notice Itachi and Kisame flash their way out of the restaurant, while Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai all did.

And weightless Lee is fast enough to get through part 1 Gaara’s defense which was fast enough to protect him from point-blank explosions.

So part 1 Kakashi is probably in speedster territory I’d say by high-end consistent.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think that Kakashi's reaction was implying that Gai's story about Kakashi cutting lightning was a big exaggeration (especially since it contradicts the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight post-timeskip where Sasuke says that actual lightning is way beyond the speed of lightning Jutsu and therefore impossible to react to (though in all fairness, Itachi them proceeded to react to it, though summoning Susano-o is probably more instant than summoning aiming, and charging with Chidori, and Itachi is much faster than pre-timeskip Kakashi).

That said, even if Elektra and/or Daredevil somehow had faster reflexes than Kakashi, it wouldn't be by a huge margin and he's definitely got faster movement speed and massive AOE attacks.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    (though in all fairness, Itachi them proceeded to react to it, though summoning Susano-o is probably more instant than summoning aiming, and charging with Chidori, and Itachi is much faster than pre-timeskip Kakashi).
    Just to address this point.

Itachi doesn't clearly seem to react to it. He has a lot of time staring up at Sasuke and Sasuke being all "Begone with a thundercalp," *slow wave of hand* to actually summon Susanoo.

It's worth noting that the impact knocked him over, so he did eat the hit, but Susanoo was not visible until he stood up being all "This jutsu saved me or I'd totally be dead," This suggests he could have just thought activated it before the lightning even started moving even though we don't see it prior to him being hit.

It's not a clean feat to indicate Itachi being definitively able to react to a real lightning bolt. Plus the narrative goes to some lengths to highlight the difference between chakra and real lightning, noting that the latter is too fast for ninja to react to, so I would personally advise against holding that feat up as an indication of speed.

Not that this changes to the results of the fight. Pre-Timeskip, I could see Daredevil at his peak about being able to perceive Kakashi when he gets moving but everyone else is way outclassed here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Err...Kakashi soloes.

By presentation a random Anbu can probably solo. Naruto jonin are ridiculously metahuman.
    Random ANBU are useless jobbers (correct me if I'm wrong but weren't some of Orochimaru's goons able to elude them just by hiding in some bushes?) To be fair from what I understand so are Hand ninjas.

That being said I will give this one to the Leaf ninjas.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 07-17-2020 at 05:59 PM.