Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interesting. So Thaonos might be SOL trying TP?

What are Godzillas top melee feats? Thanos is mega durable.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

He's thrown down with Thor and the like in Marvel. A composite will be a threat to Thanos, really. To the point where TP is his best bet of resolving this quickly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Composite Godzilla is pretty damn strong.

Marvel Godzilla treated all the heroes he faced like a joke.

Godzilla in shell version who is immortal.

Hanna Barbra Godzilla who out muscled tectonic plates in one episode.

Final Wars who outfought everything back everything and tossed Ghidorah into the sky before beaming him to death.

Showa could pick up and body slam Ghidorah.

Heisei ultimately with enough rads is a threat to all life on Earth.

Though yeah Thanos most likely wins, before hand can see Godzilla making him work for it.

Not to mention Godzilla doing God of War and killing the Greek Gods

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What feats does Thanos have that suggest he could rip OG Drax in half?
    Beating Drax to the ground casually while he was in a state much weaker than his current state. It goes by scaling, but if he can beat the Surfer within an inch of his life with just a few punches, he should be able to do the same with Drax and Zilla. Zilla isn't going to do well against a being who is hitting with planet busting punches.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Beating Drax to the ground casually while he was in a state much weaker than his current state. It goes by scaling, but if he can beat the Surfer within an inch of his life with just a few punches, he should be able to do the same with Drax and Zilla. Zilla isn't going to do well against a being who is hitting with planet busting punches.
    Ali can beat Foreman to the ground too, doesnt mean he can tear him in half

Just by scaling, Surfer never lasted an extended fist fight with Thanos, or extended fight of any kind that didnt have Thanos laughing it off

OG Drax is arguably more durable than Surfer

What period was the Drax fight in question? Was it early Thanos / Drax appearances from the Avengers (I wanna say in the 70s)? Or more around the Infinity Gauntlet / Infinity War / Infinity Watch period?

Because I’m not challenging any of the arguments made thus far (mainly because I’m lazy and tldr), but I don’t think Surfer faced Thanos before his very early 90s revival in Surfer’s book, and that was probably a couple of sundry power-ups after Drax.

But yes, at that point, Surfer famously did all of nothing at all when going full force attack in Thanos’ face at that time, whereas Thanos casually beat him like a red-headed stepchild when roused.

That didn’t happen with Drax.

BANNED

You could say that Thanos beat the quack that is silver surfer black and blue to show that being turned into a herald still doesn't make him the true equal of the mad Titan and he is still his bitch.
    Last edited by Denkota; 07-14-2020 at 07:20 PM.

More stuff.

In the beginning of "Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla" it is revealed that Miki (the same psychic who managed to partially redirect Godzilla as mentioned earlier) was spearheading Project T which was a telepathic based strategy of "controlling Godzilla like an RC car".

They fire a psychic amplifier into the back of G's skull and then hook Miki up to a bootleg Cerebro. She fires the machine up and tries bossing G around. Pretty quickly the machine starts sparking. They boost the signal but Miki loses control and the whole project ends with her semi conscious and the equipment damaged. G shrugged her off, implying that he wasn't all that bothered by Miki at any point and that her previous success was mostly because G just decided to go along with her.

Miki's other feats for telepathy include decoding million year old vegetation hypnosis signals and communicating with Mothras fairies across solar system distances.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I think its fair to assume telepathy is irrelevant in this fight considering Thanos could casually rip Godzillas head off and use its skull as a new throne room.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Considering he's a conglomeration of thousands and thousands of angry atomic breath breathing demon bats, that's similarly irrelevant.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I think its fair to assume telepathy is irrelevant in this fight considering Thanos could casually rip Godzillas head off and use its skull as a new throne room.
    Massive, terrible damage shouldn't really slow a guy down that can operate as a skeleton.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure