Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Looks like the movie isn't the only thing being shown off for the Suicide Squad, maybe the other gaming rumors might have some credibility now (I say might, no guarantees)

Attachment 99514

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/su...teady-studios/

https://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames/...ady-studios%2F
    I THINK the guy who leaked SS leaked other WB games in the past. The WB leaks are confusing because they always get mixed up with the Nether Realm rumors and those are almost always right.

I'm excited to see what this brings. I'm really hoping for Bronze Tiger, Vixen or Nightshade but I'm keeping my expectations low on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So does this have like virtual, pre-recorded, panels and trailers you can just hop into or stream from the website?

Loving the classic logo. Although the bullet holes makes it feel weirder that Deadshot's not in this.

I could say that about a lot of DC's characters in other media.
    I think the trailers will be put up online after the panels but I have no idea how its gonna work. I think you might have to stream the panels. They might give a schedule soon.

This link answers a lot of questions https://www.dccomics.com/DCFanDomeFAQs#5

Main takeaway is that:

-The panels are only viewable for 24 hours once.

-DC FanDome will begin at 10am PT (UTC-7) on August 22 and end at 10am PT on August 23
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 08-07-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Quite the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    This link answers a lot of questions https://www.dccomics.com/DCFanDomeFAQs#5

Main takeaway is that:

-The panels are only viewable for 24 hours once.

-DC FanDome will begin at 10am PT (UTC-7) on August 22 and end at 10am PT on August 23
    That's dumb. People have to sleep, you know! The least they could do is make everything viewable on Youtube afterwards.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's dumb. People have to sleep, you know! The least they could do is make everything viewable on Youtube afterwards.
    I feel the 24 hours is for the international viewers but I agree they should be made viewable after the event.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

D032E683-BE92-48DC-9F95-B7543FCB96ED.jpg
    https://twitter.com/_mrmattwhelan_/s...976509442?s=21

Interesting, trying really hard to contain my hype, but I think Superman may very well end up having quite a few things going for him in 2021.

No Ray Fisher is interesting...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    D032E683-BE92-48DC-9F95-B7543FCB96ED.jpg
    https://twitter.com/_mrmattwhelan_/s...976509442?s=21

Interesting, trying really hard to contain my hype, but I think Superman may very well end up having quite a few things going for him in 2021.
    like what? because everything that has come out of this nonsense is bad news for superman

The trailers might be viewable but the overall panels are not I guess. It does suck because I have work and might miss something I'm into. Good thing is that people might stream themselves watching the whole thing so we can watch from there.

Zoe Kravitz won't be attending, interesting. I wonder if the Batman reveal is solely Batman focused. Might save Catwoman reveal for later.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    like what? because everything that has come out of this nonsense is bad news for superman
    Maybe I’m just an optimist. I’m not jumping to conclusions with the Suicide Squad thing. And while I have serious reservations, gotta figure between the recut JL movie, the tv stuff and the upcoming animated reboot movie, probably going to be some stuff I end up enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    No Ray Fisher is interesting...
    I imagine with Geoff Johns on the list, it would be awkward.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 08-07-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    What bad news for Superman has come out of this "nonsense"?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Maybe I’m just an optimist. I’m not jumping to conclusions with the Suicide Squad thing. And while I have serious reservations, I have a lot of reservations, gotta figure between the recut JL movie, the tv stuff and the upcoming animated reboot movie, probably going to be some stuff I end up enjoying.

I imagine with Geoff Johns on the list, it would be awkward.
    We don't really know if the animated movie is a "reboot" or not. We know nothing about any shared universe or continuity of the animated movies at this point.