Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Jim Lee art doesn’t help with the Robin identification, god why did Batman have to hire a bunch of black haired similar looking teenagers.

EgCvZefUYAU9lJn.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-22-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Batfamily fans should be happy about Gotham Knights.
    It was ok, but a step down from Arkham. Poorer graphics, boiler plate dialogue, less interesting set pieces - from what we were shown. I like Batgirl, yet their's is no match to Ashley Greene's rendition from the footage shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It was ok, but a step down from Arkham. Poorer graphics, boiler plate dialogue, less interesting set pieces - from what we were shown. I like Batgirl, yet their's is no match to Ashley Greene's rendition from the footage shown.
    Yeah, I imagine they have a lot smaller budget to work with (esp with AT&T being in debt, after acquiring WB). Still, I hope it's great and becomes a success so it paves way for more in the future.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Dang, this interview is killing me, reminding me of all my comic-reading shortcomings! It's one of my goals to read all of Gaiman's Sandman/Vertigo run... and read the current Sandman U titles. But I just have too many other comics, video games, shows, board games, etc to play/watch/experience.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

I saw that one DC showcase with Death and man was that honestly one of the best animated things DC has ever produced! Been curious about the Sandman series ever since

Probably doesn't say anything good about me that the only Sandman related material I've read has been Dreams appearance in Dark Nights Metal
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jim Lee art doesn’t help with the Robin identification, god why did Batman have to hire a bunch of black haired similar looking teenagers.

EgCvZefUYAU9lJn.jpg
    There’s some Damian in there, but I still think it’s Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The graphics looked really good to me, and the Batcycle sequence looked phenomenal.

I hope this is temp voice acting. It doesn’t sound very polished.

I know a lot of fans are worried this is going to be another Game as Service instead of a strong, single narrative, Batman game.

I know a lot of fans are worried this is going to be another Game as Service instead of a strong, single narrative, Batman game.
    Oh boy, let's hope not.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

BANNED

Interesting batgirl costume merge.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Not me. If it's a living game, I'm down. Online co-op w/ new missions, more characters, skins or gear variations, etc sounds great. Plus, they can still include a strong, single-player campaign. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Yeah, I need to finish Sandman as well (I have read partway through twice lol).

Oh, Gaiman just dropped a little hint...so the Netflix series...story is set in 2021 (that is, everything that happens in Book 1 happens in 2021...so it's gonna be different).

Looks like they are interspersing panels with TV stuff.

Finally Walter Hamada! Excited to what he says about the films. This should be a good panel! The ones in charge of the films, TV shows and comics all in one panel... The Multiverse!

Looks like they are interspersing panels with TV stuff.
    And comics (probably to get more people interested in other media as well). Not a bad idea.

I woke uo late and missed the Wonder Woman 1984 panel. Now I just went to the site and tried playing the Multiverse 101 panel but the damn thing won't play. What's wrong with that site?