Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Gotham Knights got me hyped, I love the batfamily so I can’t wait to play as them

2BC1E7CF-E473-4DF0-BF56-C95928F630C0.jpg

F69DA6DF-9EA5-4C03-ACBF-0D81EC4E647D.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Interesting...the art style (for characters) reminded me a bit of Telltale....So is this set on its own continuity?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Retired

I don't see what was the point of selecting my schedule ahead of time and going through a log-in. None of that is functional now. I wasn't getting anything on my p.c. so finally switched to my laptop and came in on the Wonder Woman panel late, but it doesn't let you go back to the beginning. Downloaded Chrome onto my p.c., that worked. But the schedule is useless. So annoying.

Yeah, I imagined that would have happened..especially since it's the first time they are doing this.

I had applied for a software engineer role at HBO Max lol..they shoulda hired me

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    Interesting...the art style (for characters) reminded me a bit of Telltale....So is this set on its own continuity?
    Oracle can walk, Damian exists, Jason can be in the same room as Dick and Babs and not get his face beat in, and no Tim. If it's not a new continuity then a lot more changed after Arkham Knight that we haven't seen.

But given that they ditched the 'Arkham' branding as well, yes, it sure looks like this is a new continuity. Which is probably a good thing, in the long run.

Batfamily fans should be happy about Gotham Knights.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Really impressed by Gotham Knights. Love the idea of playing as the sidekicks - what I've always wanted since I tend to like them more than Bruce lol.

I do wish it was Damian instead of Tim, but oh well. My choices in order will be Nightwing/Batgirl, Red Hood, Robin. DLC for Cassandra, Duke, etc would be cool.

It's co-op(!) and now justifies me not getting Marvel's Avengers in order to wait for GK. While I liked the idea of Marvel's Avengers, the gameplay just didn't look fun. GK looks way more fun and isn't half full of characters I don't care about.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Oh that’s Damian? Thought it was Tim haha. Makes sense, Damian is Robin now in outside media and Tim (like Cass and Stephanie) are after thoughts.

Edit: Cass and Duke should definitely at least be DLC because this game is already getting criticized for the all White cast. I’ll fight for that cause, especially if it means I get my girl Cass.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Cheetah looked really good! Wondy using the lasso to maneuver is pretty badass.

Gotham Knights looks alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Oh that’s Damian? Thought it was Tim haha. Makes sense, Damian is Robin now in outside media and Tim (like Cass and Stephanie) are after thoughts.

Edit: Cass and Duke should definitely at least be DLC because this game is already getting criticized for the all White cast. I’ll fight for that cause, especially if it means I get my girl Cass.
    It should be Tim. He has a bo-staff and talks like Tim.

I'm not into the Sandman universe but it's nice that it's getting some spotlight.

Sandman panel. Good to hear that Netflix TV series is still under work (and that Gaiman is involved).

^I didn't know about it, so it was a surprise.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Oh that’s Damian? Thought it was Tim haha.
    Is that confirmed?

It looks more like Tim, given his size. Whether this is in the Arkham continuity or not, Tim did use a bo staff in those games, so they could just be making him consistent w/ previous games. Tho Damian did use a staff in the Super Sons comic, right? I figured if it was Damian, he'd be the size of a kid. And have a more Damian-like attitude.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 08-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Full HD pic

BANNED

Just Tim. Tim ks even the Rob again in books.