Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Veritable DC ALl Stars .

God I hope Yang and Priest being listed means we’re going to get new DC books from both of them. Right now all they’ve got upcoming is Marvel work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    God I hope Yang and Priest being listed means we’re going to get new DC books from both of them. Right now all they’ve got upcoming is Marvel work.
    I'm curious what comic stuff we might see. I can't think Waid being there is a coincidence.

Yeah I’m unsure of what we will see comic wise honestly, so far from what we have seen or heard sounds like there will be a lot of tv, movie, and video game stuff (I’m thinking the CW and HBO Max shows, Black Adam, James Gunn Suicide Squad, and the Rocksteady Suicide Squad game). So I’m very interested to see what they may have in store for the comic fans.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Zoe Kravitz won't be attending, interesting. I wonder if the Batman reveal is solely Batman focused. Might save Catwoman reveal for later.
    It says And Many More at the top (this was an animated scroller originally, you read it from the bottom up). If someone's on the list, they'll be there, but not being on the list doesn't mean they're not involved. They're probably keeping some surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Attachment 99531
    https://twitter.com/_mrmattwhelan_/s...976509442?s=21

Interesting, trying really hard to contain my hype, but I think Superman may very well end up having quite a few things going for him in 2021.
    That Tweet is stupid. Tyler Hoechlin is in the list of attendees. Superman is at the Fandome. The real question, is will there be more than one Man of Steel there!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-08-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah I’m unsure of what we will see comic wise honestly, so far from what we have seen or heard sounds like there will be a lot of tv, movie, and video game stuff (I’m thinking the CW and HBO Max shows, Black Adam, James Gunn Suicide Squad, and the Rocksteady Suicide Squad game). So I’m very interested to see what they may have in store for the comic fans.
    We’ll get the 2021 animated movie slate as well, but we’re definitely getting comic stuff too. We’ll probably find out what “Endless Winter” is as well as get some details on whatever big initiative they’ve got planned to replace 5G.

We’ll get the 2021 animated movie slate as well, but we’re definitely getting comic stuff too. We’ll probably find out what “Endless Winter” is as well as get some details on whatever big initiative they’ve got planned to replace 5G.
    Oh I have no doubt comic stuff will show up, I’ve seen creators talk about being there and Mark Waid was apparently named in the list of participants (it’s a long list I didn’t read it all). I’m just wondering how much focus the comics side will get.

I mean as I said the CW shows are going to be making a comeback, including Batwoman which try to have to gain some traction after the loss of the main actress.

I’m sure some hbo max stuff will be talked about, if not shown off. I’d assume more casting stuff but still.

From the sound of the Rock’s tweet Black Adam is apparently going to be shown off, James Gunn’s Suicide Squad, and I’m sure Matthew Reeves has something planned for Batman.

Finally we know a Suicide Squad game is coming and there’s the possibility of other game reveals based off rumors

So far we know a lot of the other stuff over comics, which I completely understand as they make more money then the comics, I just hope it’s not a let down for comic fan;especially since Comic Con at home was a bit of a disappointment.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Lol a bit? Comic Con at home was a disaster.

I think the shows/movies/games are being promoted cause that's easier to grab the mainstream audience with. Comics are niche compared.

I'm pretty sure we'll get some important comic news based solely on the fact that I can't see when else they'd release them. DC editorial has been spinning its wheels this year due to a lot of unforseen events. Hopefully, they've picked themselves up and have a plan now.

The games and shows have been fine, but this is the perfect time for DC to show they have a solid plan for the universes of both their movies and comics.

Ultimate Member

I think Yang has something but I suspect it will be him talking about Superman versus Klan. Priest probably Deathstroke memories. Interesting to see Khary Randolph on there since he mainly does variants. Jamal Igle is there too as is Vita.

Sadly no one from Milestone.

Astonishing Member

They don't reveal anything in Comic Con at home, right?

I guess DC FanDome is the only place where they can reveal future plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    They don't reveal anything in Comic Con at home, right?

I guess DC FanDome is the only place where they can reveal future plans.
    I think they teased Endless Winter, but honestly what baffled me was like a day or two after Comic Con at home they announced the Death of the Family interactive animated movie and Tom Taylor teased Injustice Year Zero. I wasn’t expecting full blown announcements but some teases or even just some mysterious art or words would have nice.

Instead all they did was just prerecorded interviews with what was currently coming out.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Sadly no one from Milestone.
    Might be best to just take that out your mind. We get an update on that maybe once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I think Yang has something but I suspect it will be him talking about Superman versus Klan.
    I mean, I don't know what more Yang has to say about that book, it's done and out and I don't think there's a whole lot of room for a thematic sequel. But frankly it's one of the best books DC has done so I'd totally love if Yang does more in that setting/universe.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think they teased Endless Winter, but honestly what baffled me was like a day or two after Comic Con at home they announced the Death of the Family interactive animated movie and Tom Taylor teased Injustice Year Zero. I wasn’t expecting full blown announcements but some teases or even just some mysterious art or words would have nice.

Instead all they did was just prerecorded interviews with what was currently coming out.
    I think they anticipated Comic Con from home being a waste of time. I didn't even know DC was gonna show up there. Endless Winter didn't even have a picture tease so that says everything.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I think they anticipated Comic Con from home being a waste of time. I didn't even know DC was gonna show up there. Endless Winter didn't even have a picture tease so that says everything.
    Yeah, the big companies seemed to put in the bare minimum for the event from what I saw.