Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure that's not just Jim Lee's rendition of the Titans' Robin suit? It's probably Jason.

I really don't get the focus on giving Supergirl pants. The only reason she's sporting them on the show is because of how cold it is filming in Vancouver.
    No, we're not sure, because there's a lot of different little details in every modern Robin costume that he bound to get some wrong.

I like the pants. Everyone in the Superfam wear pants except her. I like a skirt-pants combo better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I like the pants. Everyone in the Superfam wear pants except her. I like a skirt-pants combo better though.
    Skirts are kind of her thing though.

Astonishing Member

No, we're not sure, because there's a lot of different little details in every modern Robin costume that he bound to get some wrong.

Honestly, I would never like a skirt‐pant combo.

I like the pants and I like the skirt, but a combo of these two wouldn't work for me.
    Last edited by Konja7; 08-18-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, I would never like a skirt‐pant combo.

I like the pants and I like the skirt, but a combo of this two wouldn't work for me.
    Skirts + leggings seems like they get the point across. She also had those high boots.

BANNED

Skirt, mini skirt, pants, no pants or skirt, shorts.
    Supergirl-1970s-looks.jpg

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Jim Lee's promos.
    It's very interesting that Vixen and Katana are both front and center, and Vixen isn't in a comic and Katana was on the Outsiders, but that's ending. I wonder if (as far as comic characters go) these are a hint at things to come, also all the Milestone characters make me with that may be true, since we know DC has plans for them.

Also, I may not be really into a new Batwoman, but dang, she looks good in that art!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    It's very interesting that Vixen and Katana are both front and center, and Vixen isn't in a comic and Katana was on the Outsiders, but that's ending. I wonder if (as far as comic characters go) these are a hint at things to come, also all the Milestone characters make me with that may be true, since we know DC has plans for them.

Also, I may not be really into a new Batwoman, but dang, she looks good in that art!
    Katana is likely there for Suicide Squad sequel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Where are these images?

I guess an image is missing (PART 2 OF 3).
    Unusually prominent Shazam for a character they've struggled to actually get a book out for - hopefully there's a big relaunch coming.

(Yes, he's likely there because of the film - but he's still front and centre with Batman!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Skirt, mini skirt, pants, no pants or skirt, shorts.
    Supergirl-1970s-looks.jpg
    At least the pants have SOME basis in the comics then, if pre-Crisis Linda once wore them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Katana is likely there for Suicide Squad sequel
    As far I know she's not in the sequel and also that's clearly her comic costume, not her movie one...so I'm not sure.
    Edit: Yeah, just looked it up, she's not in the credits on IMDB, so I don't think she's on this image for that.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 08-19-2020 at 02:25 AM.
    Pulls:

It's possible Katana could be in the SS game. We'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    It's possible Katana could be in the SS game. We'll have to see.
    I would be down for that!
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure that's not just Jim Lee's rendition of the Titans' Robin suit? It's probably Jason.

I really don't get the focus on giving Supergirl pants. The only reason she's sporting them on the show is because of how cold it is filming in Vancouver.
    I just personally think it looks better.

BANNED

I have read the information about this event (what I have been able to), but as a superman fan, instead of something good, illusions, I think it is depressing. see how batman and ww have their movies and superman a seedy series. that the only important thing that is expected of superman is to be objetibo of ss. I do not know if it is me who has not found anything good, so I ask those of you who have followed him more closely, there is something for which a superman fan should wait for this event.

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-fan...movies-batman/

So looks like they are splitting the event in half for scheduling purposes, Hall of Heroes stuff will be this Saturday the 22nd everything else September 13. From the looks of it we are still getting the video game, movies, and comics announcements this Saturday, but all the fan events and other events like the kid specific zone have been moved to September.

I guess if you were upset about schedule conflicts there you go.
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-19-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.