Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Not a lot of comic panels, but still a lot of stuff I want to see. Was hoping for more comics, but oh well.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I saw Death Metal mentioned too. But yes, direct market main universe comics content is seriously lacking.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/neil...comics-panels/
    Yeah. I forgot Death Metal.

This fits what Bleeding Cool said that DC (regarding main continuity) only seems to be fine with Batman and Death Metal.

In Wonder Woman panel, all the writers mentioned are from her OGNs, not mention to her monthly comic.

Is this going to be on YouTube?

Here's the link - but it automatically brings up the login form only to freeze! My computer must be too slow for it!
    https://schedule.dcfandome.com/
    They weren't kidding when they said that they want to go global. I never imagined to see my country mentioned and be part of this.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Is this going to be on YouTube?
    Nope, on their website. As far as I know.
    Pulls:

So can you watch the panels after they air, or can you only watch them again during the encore's? Because there are some panels I'd like to check out that run at the same time.

And can you only watch Man of Tomorrow during the time the screening happens or watch the full movie afterwards without needing to check it out at that exact time?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

The secret DC Comics panel at 2pm is comics related, DC Nation tweeted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The secret DC Comics panel at 2pm is comics related, DC Nation tweeted about it.
    Endless Winter, maybe?
    Pulls:

I would hope it'd be news on the relaunch on February but they'll most likely also give word on Endless Winter. I think people are right and it's more of a buffer event.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So can you watch the panels after they air, or can you only watch them again during the encore's? Because there are some panels I'd like to check out that run at the same time.

And can you only watch Man of Tomorrow during the time the screening happens or watch the full movie afterwards without needing to check it out at that exact time?
    I'm guessing encore is the only time to rewatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I've bolded the right answers in the quote - and I don't think it's what you wanted to hear.

No, none of it will be on Youtube either, if I understand the FAQ properly, it's be there at a certain time, or miss out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I'm guessing encore is the only time to rewatch.
    I've bolded the right answers in the quote - and I don't think it's what you wanted to hear.

No, none of it will be on Youtube either, if I understand the FAQ properly, it's be there at a certain time, or miss out.
    Gugh...that makes things so difficult to schedule. So many panels I want to watch overlap and some of the encore's are really late at night.

I also want to watch the screening's of Man of Tomorrow and Deathstroke: Knight and Dragons but those might overlap with other panels.

I know you can apparently change your time zone to watch stuff earlier but I don't think I'm smart enough to figure out all the time differences to watch everything when I want to watch them...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I would hope it'd be news on the relaunch on February but they'll most likely also give word on Endless Winter. I think people are right and it's more of a buffer event.

There is a relaunch in Feb?

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    It’s the current assumption that since a bunch of series are ending or series are being written by fill-in teams after the long running people have left that Death Metal (the anti-crisis currently going on) ending in January means that we will see a launch of new series in the post-Death Metal continuity. Nothing official yet.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    So far, it is just an assumption.

It is based in that Death Metal will end on January.