Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Do you mean replace him as Bat-Family leader, or his role in the Justice League? Because I could see Babs taking over as family leader, but I could see Kate in the Justice League.

I don't think Kate has the people skills to deal with a bunch of teenagers and 20-somethings, her leadership is more combat strategy. Babs on the other hand is better with empathy.

Which reminds me, I keep forgetting Kate is a 20-something now, I'm so used to her original solo where she was in her 30s before the de-ageing of Rebirth. Babs used to be in her 30s at some point too, they all keep getting younger.

Bruce is still in his thirties, right? How old is Selina?
    In The New 52, he's 31 and Selina's 23 but in Rebirth, I'm not sure since the back story timeline was lengthened from 5 years to 10 and now maybe 15.

But the starting point for Bruce as Batman is always 25 in both Year One and Zero Year, and both backstories are still used, so Bruce is about 35-40 in the present day.

As for Selina, I don't know if they mentioned her age in Rebirth yet. King's using Batman Year One, and she was late teens there based on Catwoman Year One. 19 at most. So the present day should be her age would be around 29-34 tops.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 07-13-2020 at 03:57 AM.