Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You're causing me physical pain, stop. Not even Cthulhu can handle this madness.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    4: This is Superboy Prime, yes? I dunno. I dont WANT to put him above Doomsday, but he does have the whole "shatter 300 mile thick wall Green Lantern construct" thing going for him.
    The OP stated Valor or Kon-El so that would be regular Superboy and not Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You're causing me physical pain, stop. Not even Cthulhu can handle this madness.
    There should be some kind of picture of Sentry giving a hearty thumbs up in response to this.

But that would mean such a picture exists and that reality needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    There should be some kind of picture of Sentry giving a hearty thumbs up in response to this.

Don't worry, Prime will kill it to death.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

Sentry erased it from our collective consciousness.

Sentry only wants the best for us, which is why he only takes the worst storylines for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Don't worry, Prime will kill it to death.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sentry erased it from our collective consciousness.

Sentry only wants the best for us, which is why he only takes the worst storylines for himself.
    ...this is my new head canon.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    ...this is my new head canon.
    Sentry rips off his own face... again... to reveal his head cannon. Which he shoots you with. And then reconstructs you as his wife. And gives you the same powers as him which are no longer the same powers as him because he has new powers. So he kills you again. For your own good. And then forgets it ever happened.

Head cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Sentry rips off his own face... again... to reveal his head cannon. Which he shoots you with. And then reconstructs you as his wife. And gives you the same powers as him which are no longer the same powers as him because he has new powers. So he kills you again. For your own good. And then forgets it ever happened.

Head cannon.
    Much like a Spirit Bomb, you have absorbed all of the ambient humor from the Forum to create this gem of a post.

There is no remaining humor energy for me to draw strength from. Therefore, instead of a witty response, I am instead limited to a series of lol's and emoticons. This is your fault.

Lolololololol xD xD xD xD xD
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Maybe DC and Marvel could do another crossover sometime, and have it start out with Superman(boy) Prime and Sentry killing each other.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Maybe DC and Marvel could do another crossover sometime, and have it start out with Superman(boy) Prime and Sentry killing each other.
    When Disney inevitably buys DC comics, the grand crossover than fuses the two worlds will begin with SBP and Sentry accidentally punching eachother through the dimensions causing all their lame storylines to collide and exists simultaneously in one single splash page. But it won't be able to contain all the nonsense so the comics harmlessly disintigrates in your hands and the next day Marvel and DC unveil their new crossover event, Crisis Wars (because they're clever like that). Thus a new era of entertainment monopoly begins and it is all Sentry and Superboy Prime's fault, but the plot twist is that it was you who were Sentry AND Superboy Prime this whole time! Ooooohoooooo!!!

I now have the head canon (HEAD CANNON!) that Superboy Prime is Emilio Estevez’s character from Breakfast Club and he’s constantly emo-whining in song to Judd Nelson (Sentry) because Judd keeps forgetting about him while Emilio is serving time in his pocket detention.
    Last edited by Beadle; 07-13-2020 at 12:09 PM.

When Disney inevitably buys DC comics, the grand crossover than fuses the two worlds will begin with SBP and Sentry accidentally punching eachother through the dimensions causing all their lame storylines to collide and exists simultaneously in one single splash page. But it won't be able to contain all the nonsense so the comics harmlessly disintigrates in your hands and the next day Marvel and DC unveil their new crossover event, Crisis Wars (because they're clever like that). Thus a new era of entertainment monopoly begins and it is all Sentry and Superboy Prime's fault, but the plot twist is that it was you who were Sentry AND Superboy Prime this whole time! Ooooohoooooo!!!
    No it'll be the Secret Earth Crisis of Infinite Wars.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I now have the head canon (HEAD CANNON!) that Superboy Prime is Emilio Estevez’s character from Breakfast Club and he’s constantly emo-whining in song to Judd Nelson (Sentry) because Judd keeps forgetting about him while Emilio is serving time in his pocket detention.
    Superboy-Prime being a whiny troll isn't too far off considering Geoff Johns depicted him as such at the end of Legion of 3 worlds.

And since Johns wrote it, its cannon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No it'll be the Secret Earth Crisis of Infinite Wars.
    No no, that's the sequel where the destroyed dusty remains of Sentry and Superboy Prime fuse together into Sentry-Man Prime (as it was always meant to be), and he becomes the villain the writers kinda had to turn him into because they didn't know what to do with him.

Until the plot twist reveals that it's actually Doctor Manhattan who is the mastermind behind everything!!!

They would have to buy Time Warner for that to happen and I don't think that's likely. The only way Disney can buy DC is if Time Warner is actively looking to sell them.