Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

"correct dark soul#7, i'll never leave you and i'll always love you,"
    Lol xD

That's it! I've got nothing left to give. Goodbye.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

We have to go deeper.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Flash Fact: I hate you all.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    We have to go deeper.
    i think the only way for me to go deeper is to switch to using MSPaint and start drawing weird fanfiction about Sentry and Pendaran having a nice coffee together and I think that crosses more than a few lines.

i think the only way for me to go deeper is to switch to using MSPaint and start drawing weird fanfiction about Sentry and Pendaran having a nice coffee together and I think that crosses more than a few lines.
    If it's a coffee that is two coffees it'll be fine.

Plus Pendaran hates us, what's a bit more suffering between enemies?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Imma go deeper into the BreakRealityFast Club.

When Emo-lio Estevez is done wailing about Judd “The Prettiest There Is” Nelson constantly forgetting about him, he then heads off with Harley Sheedy Quinn trying to find some vodka and to avoid Carl, the Anti-Janitor and the dickish teacher, Richard Vernonslaught. Meanwhile Dr Anthony Michael Manhattan Hall is completely off his **** bemoaning how even his extraordinary powers couldn’t make the elephant lamp come on when he pulled the trunk, and because he exists in all of time simultaneously, he’s constantly living that humiliating moment in shop. He does speak from authority though that the chicks cannot hold the smoke as Molly Squirrel Girl Ringwald puts on her lipstick badly from her cleavage (shortly before she kicks Vernonslaught’s arse off-panel somewhere).

Dr Manhattan: Dear Mr. Vernonslaught, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in pocket detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. And you see us as you want to see us... in the simplest terms in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a non-Einsteinian being existing pan-chronologically...

Superboy Prime: ...and the sole survivor of a doomed universe, endlessly whining and punching reality...
    Harley Quinn: ...and a basket case...of a ‘former’ serial killer suddenly being accepted as a kind of hero and humiliating the Trinity...
    Squirrel Girl: ...a running joke plot device, beating supervillains and superheroes alike, all off-panel...
    Sentry: ...and a complete loon who is literally his own worst enemy, who created his own wife in what is really not in any way a euphemism for masturbation, honestly, and who ripped his own face off because it was getting in the way, despite being soooo pretty...
    Dr Manhattan: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The BreakRealityFast Club.

I see how it is.

Welp, I always knew there was going to be a night I had to go full Us on this forum.

Will you stay if there’s pictures of pandas playing volleyball?

I mean I don’t have any, but... y’know, just hypothetically...?

Oh, no, no.

You have it all wrong.

You see, I'm the one that's staying now.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 07-13-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Of course. We knew you’d let the prettiness into your life eventually.

It’s for your own good.

Head cannon.

That is definitely what is going on.

Everything is fine

It's all going to work out for you.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 07-13-2020 at 04:22 PM.

BANNED

The Ducktor who fancies that he can join the club just because he stole the beeyonders power and wets himself constantly thinking of the vast power that can be stolen from the members once he gets admittance but is humiliated and driven away from the club by the others who won't stand for a pretender quacking incessantly and angrily trying to impale them with its primary weapon the sting of the might beek is my addition.

Astonishing Member

Choosing Sentry as a yardstick seems like an odd choice given how variable his power levels are and that there are... what... like four distinct versions of Sentry to choose from depending on where in his career you look.
    Saying current Sentry (as far as the "All-New Sentry" who powered himself up into changing hair color and stopping having pupils like a common Broly) is pretty definitive since for a whooping couple or so years now, for a character not involved in a monthly solo or Avengers comic series, writers acknowledged he was still (cheesy horror movie tagline alert) Out There.

I'm really tempted to make my own version of strength rankngs, but I'd be using lower tier characters. Not sure theres a point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I don't know what is happening but I do know I dont like it.
    That is from Sentry's first Avengers storyline, probably more known for how the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, Doctor Strange, Namor and S.H.I.E.L.D. assembled to contain the guy. Paul Jenkins is IRL the writer who created the Sentry. Sooo Sentry subconsciously wrote his own comics after the world forgot he existed. Like we did because of course he didn't exist pre-2000s comics. Or did he?

Anyhow speaking of Strange, I thought I might as well ask here if when Sentry was used as ritual sacrifice for every spell cast during Strange's fight against Loki, to zero ill effect to himself, would count as the rare spiritual resistance feat for himself, or if it's more generally rolled into his "can't die" deal:

https://imgur.com/a/EiMAH4A
    https://imgur.com/a/40dzR42
    https://imgur.com/a/hcCv7v3
    https://imgur.com/a/2vuGU3X
    https://imgur.com/a/7TzbWik
    Last edited by Wildling; 08-02-2020 at 10:04 PM.