Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Magik can simply travel to her time and obtain a sample.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Magik can simply travel to her time and obtain a sample.
    I don’t think Bishop’s future exists any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I don’t think Bishop’s future exists any more.
    Not only that, but why would she? Shar is kind of irrelevant especially to this timeline. I dont see any reason why she would be brought back in tory other than fans wanting her. The ones being resurrected are native to this timeline. Duplicates and AR refugees are not. I also have doubts about seeing Magik's time travel abilities come into play at all in this era bc it would break the Moira narrative that Hickman has based this al on

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not only that, but why would she? Shar is kind of irrelevant especially to this timeline. I dont see any reason why she would be brought back in tory other than fans wanting her. The ones being resurrected are native to this timeline. Duplicates and AR refugees are not. I also have doubts about seeing Magik's time travel abilities come into play at all in this era bc it would break the Moira narrative that Hickman has based this al on
    I would think it would be important to Bishop.

I would think it would be important to Bishop.
    And only him. Thats not enough to skip the queue for all the native 616 mutants they have to bring back. If Magik is going to go in the future to get a DNA sample, why not just bring the actual Shard? A simple DNA sample would also be useless as Cerebro doesnt have her memories backed up. The Resurrection Protocols is one of the most unnecessarily complicated method to accomplish the intended end goal.

Amazing Member

I don't know if they could, but I do want her to come to the current timeline and reunite with her brother.

They made such a good team on the X-Men:TAS I want to see the two time traveling cops together again.

No but Malcolm and Randall should be able to come back!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Nothing that can't be solved. Magik, be a dear and teleport someone to Bishop's future and get a sample. Poof!
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Nothing that can't be solved. Magik, be a dear and teleport someone to Bishop's future and get a sample. Poof!
    She'd be an empty shell as Cerebro doesnt have her backed up

In retrospect the last few years have cleared duplications and characters from other timelines for Krakoa. Only Bishop, Madelyne and Rachel remain by tradition.

Dark Beast, Evan (Genesis), Sugar Man, Nate Grey, Joseph, past O5, Bloodstorm, Jimmy Hudson ... Everything that did not "belong" was removed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In retrospect the last few years have cleared duplications and characters from other timelines for Krakoa. Only Bishop, Madelyne and Rachel remain by tradition.

Dark Beast, Evan (Genesis), Sugar Man, Nate Grey, Joseph, past O5, Bloodstorm, Jimmy Hudson ... Everything that did not "belong" was removed.
    What about Cable and Kid Cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Jimmy Hudson is still alive-ish. He's possessed by a Poison but he didn't die like everyone else.

What about Cable and Kid Cable?
    They got rid of Cable when they were eliminating all the duplicate characters. He's sort of back now but we dont exactly know how or why and thats a story thats still waiting to be told

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

She'd be an empty shell as Cerebro doesnt have her backed up
    Magik can bring a mini-cerebro with her. Anything for another Captain.

Extraordinary Member

And only him. Thats not enough to skip the queue for all the native 616 mutants they have to bring back. If Magik is going to go in the future to get a DNA sample, why not just bring the actual Shard? A simple DNA sample would also be useless as Cerebro doesnt have her memories backed up. The Resurrection Protocols is one of the most unnecessarily complicated method to accomplish the intended end goal.
    Might mean something to Wild Child considering they were into each other in X-Factor back in the day.