I really thought they would continue to just hint with this poly stuff, but after X-force I can't wait to see what happens next. I suspect we'll see Scott get intimate with Emma (maybe in the Cable book). We already saw Emma talk to Scott about how much she loves him in X-men 3 (the fight with the old ladies).

I would love more hints with Scott and Wolverine but that would really stress some fans out. It doesn't even have to be overtly sexual but just that they are close. I want to see Logan checking Scott out in his speedo but we'll see if that happens. Or as I've said before I want to see a psychic mind meld/ultimate intimacy rapport between Scott, Jean, Emma, and Logan. Instead of overtly sexual the intimacy will be more telepathic in nature.

Jean was called "Mrs. Grey" by a student but that could have been the student trying to show respect. Jean doesn't go by Summers or Grey-Summers. I know the blind item indicated otherwise but I prefer Scott and Jean not to be considered married anymore - at least not legally which shouldn't be a problem considering their deaths.