Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Not sure if they're Death Troopers as much as the first wave of enlisted Stormtroopers. They wear black clonetrooper armor but that's about it.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Not sure if they're Death Troopers as much as the first wave of enlisted Stormtroopers. They wear black clonetrooper armor but that's about it.
    I don't know, the bit about elite troopers sounds like the start of the Death Troopers to me.

Is there literally anything that can flummox Tech ?

Is Wrecker's chip starting to kick in? His head was hurting right where the chip is supposed to be. Is it another delayed reaction to the chip?

Getting the setup for the Clones basically training the future Stormtroopers before getting phased out. Plus, War Crimes! The Empire isn't wasting time .

I'm guessing Omega is the Clone the Kaminoans need? So she's not a Jango Fett clone or is it just because of how they enhanced her specifically? So the Empire wants the Bad Batch dead while the Kaminoans want their property back.

Niffleheim

I'm enjoying the Kaminoans Independent plot and Crosshair "Good Soldiers Follow Orders" repeated menacing rhetoric much more interesting than everything else going on in the show.

Having Echo on the team when you already have Tech and a droid....is a little much. I think the show can afford to have Echo make "The ultimate sacrifice" for the good of the team. Crosshair continues to be wasted. Hunter continues to be boring. If Hunter hates leaving people behind so much he needs to go rescue Crosshair because the team desperately needs another interesting person on it. Tech continues to be the show's mvp. The character has the best lines and Dee Bradley Baker seems to really give something extra when delivering them. Omega is not annoying, which is all you can really ask for when dealing with kid characters.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Having Echo on the team when you already have Tech and a droid....is a little much. I think the show can afford to have Echo make "The ultimate sacrifice" for the good of the team. Crosshair continues to be wasted. Hunter continues to be boring. If Hunter hates leaving people behind so much he needs to go rescue Crosshair because the team desperately needs another interesting person on it. Tech continues to be the show's mvp. The character has the best lines and Dee Bradley Baker seems to really give something extra when delivering them. Omega is not annoying, which is all you can really ask for when dealing with kid characters.
    Echo is the droid. He fills the role you normally see Astromech droids do. The droid they have on their ship can't accomplish what they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Echo is the droid. He fills the role you normally see Astromech droids do. The droid they have on their ship can't accomplish what they need.
    Echo is also the team normal since he still has the benefit of being a "reg" who didn't go Order 66.

iMan 42s

Yeah I don't know where the Deathtrooper stuff is coming from since the only similarity they have is black armor and a green visor. We also know that the Deathtroopers are to defend those affiliated with the Tarkin Initiative and otherwise be commando units which doesn't gel with a Stormtrooper who does everything from guarding to patrols and even light police duties.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Yeah I don't know where the Deathtrooper stuff is coming from since the only similarity they have is black armor and a green visor. We also know that the Deathtroopers are to defend those affiliated with the Tarkin Initiative and otherwise be commando units which doesn't gel with a Stormtrooper who does everything from guarding to patrols and even light police duties.
    The guy under Tarkin wants to build an elite force. Crosshair new crew is essentially a beta run to what they will eventually become.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The guy under Tarkin wants to build an elite force. Crosshair new crew is essentially a beta run to what they will eventually become.
    Yeah but that's enlisted troops to replace the clones which at this point is replacing everyone. And frankly if the green lenses is foreshadowing it's not a very good one since all Stormtroopers have green lenses. Black armor also isn't uncommon even among the clones so it all seems like a superficial connection.
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Wrecker's chip starting to kick in? His head was hurting right where the chip is supposed to be. Is it another delayed reaction to the chip?
    I was wondering the same thing during the latest episode. I can see at least one or two more having their chip kick in late raising the stakes for the to figure out how to save Crosshair (and any others that may be impacted). I loved the premiere episode, the second two were okay but not great IMO. Echo, I can take her or leave her but I honestly felt the same way about Ahsoka and Ezra when they were first introduced so I'm hoping the same goes for Echo.

iMan 42s

I'm pretty sure something fell on Wrecker's head in the crash. Whether that causes the chip to work would be kind of baffling given how much he slams into things or has been in a far worse crash back in season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'm pretty sure something fell on Wrecker's head in the crash. Whether that causes the chip to work would be kind of baffling given how much he slams into things or has been in a far worse crash back in season 7.
    He's been getting his head hit a lot...

I want Omega to get some character development so she can stop being annoying. I don't like how she treats being on the run like a vacation.

The bounty hunter after them are cool. I tried to look into the credits to see if she was Fennec Shand but I didn't see Ming-Na name.

I hope it does settle in for Omega now how serious it all is.

Poor Echo getting mistaken for and sold as a droid...although he got to lead a mini droid rebellion, which must've been fun.

Fennec has a really cool ship. Kind of wonder what happened to it...

Wrecker and head injuries. Name a more iconic duo!

Grey Griffin does a good protocol droid voice.

Did Fennec and Hunter steal their rides from the same guy or brothers? the models looked really similar.

It's nice that Fennec isn't the type to waste resources.