Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
Crosshair doesn't feel breakout to me. Honestly I wanted Rex to hand him his ass when the kept shit talking Echo during the recuse mission. He's the type that having a conscience is a hindrance. Dinobot he is not.
This. Crosshair was deeply unlikable during their Clone Wars arc, particularly when being a dick to Echo, who IS a fan favorite character.

Speaking personally, Crosshair is by far the least interesting of the Batch. Echo is already a character we know, and like. Hunter has his new "Uncle Hunter" conscience conflicting with his nature as a soldier. Wrecker is the most fun for me, because of his love of blowing stuff up and his charming, disarming affability. Tech is kind of generic, but he's got the sass to keep me interested. Crosshair is the generic asshole, who we'd all punch in the face if he wasn't useful. Letting him get tragically 66'd at least makes me feel for the guy, and hope the team can rescue him even though I suspect they won't.

In short, I couldn't disagree with you more. If I was going to point to a breakout character, Wrecker is much more likely than Crosshair on account of not being an unlikable tool.