Is this our first space battle of this series?

Admittedly if Sid is footing the bill for a lot of the Batch's other costs, I think she's well within her right to take her own, sizeable, cut of their profits as long as she still pays them.

"That's not her ugly side?" Tech is savage. More savage than Savage Opress.

Rex! Man, I knew it was coming, but it does the heart good to see him again.

Rex understands how serious the Inhibitor Chips are and puts his hand near his blaster the moment he hears about Wrecker's headaches. When you know what he knows and have seen what he's seen, you can't really blame him.

I think it kind of sinks in for the Batch a little that they've killed their brothers, or at least the loss of Crosshairs, when Rex talks about how hard it was for him.

Rex finally brings up Fives with Echo, although it doesn't really seem to effect Echo that much. I guess Rex must've told him what happened to Fives off-screen when they rescued him so Echo already had time to process it.

All it takes is an Inhibitor Chip to turn Wrecker from a cuddly teddy bear to a frightening soldier. Seeing Wrecker so on-focus and dangerous was pretty terrifying, especially when he was this close to killing Omega.

"Oh, you made it!" Tech said that like he thought it was distinctly possible Wrecker wouldn't make it and is kind of surprised he survived.

So Rex was involved with an early Rebellion movement. We know he ends up isolated along with Gregor and Wolfe at some point, so something bad happened that made him give up the fight and leave, but I guess we might be a little ways before that happened. Was Cody involved?