Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Season Finale debut today.

That poor Clone having mixed feelings at having destroyed Kamino .

No wonder Crosshairs doesn't rejoin the team, he'd just complain all the time. Although I'm not convinced his chip has been completely removed since he still has visible headaches, although maybe that's just aftereffects. It feels like they're leaving it open whether it's his free will or the chip still talking through him.

At this point it feels like you could replace Echo with a droid for the amount of plot relevance and characterization he gets that isn't him mentioning Rex. Like, no dramatic reaction to Kamino's destruction? C'mon.

Tech backhandedly defending Crosshairs and then saying that understanding him doesn't mean he agrees with him was probably the best character moment Tech got all season.

I liked the Batch all pointing their guns at Crosshairs when they weren't sure what he was going to do.

Omega and her brothers...who are also kind of her dads. Along with her mean uncle Crosshairs. I guess Jango is technically her "real" dad and Nala Se was like a mom. And Boba's out there somewhere as her closest genetic brother.

I'm glad AZ survived. He went above and beyond for them. Even if thematically it would have been tragically honest of him to go down with Kamino.

Nala Se teaching the Empire how to clone so they can build up to Snoke and that whole thing.

Yeah I'm kind of curious what the plan is with Mandalorian and this dealing with the Empire's cloning.

I mean, it could just be trying to flesh out RISE OF SKYWALKER's Exegol/Emperor clone/Snoke thing (The Vader comics recently did this), or it's hinting perhaps at some other storyline?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Damn, those clone fetus tubes being overtaken by the water and the Batch just having to watch hit me.

Extraordinary Member

For a Sniper, Crosshair is awfully blind.

His first act on waking up was to blame Hunter.

Where did he get the idea that Rampart was going to pull him out of there?

For that matter, after opting not to go with the Batch, who does he think is coming to pick him up?

I get that the Batch are all archetypal squad characters but next season it would be nice to see the guys get some character development. Otherwise this will all get old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Damn, those clone fetus tubes being overtaken by the water and the Batch just having to watch hit me.
    In more ways than one this was truly the end of the Clones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    For a Sniper, Crosshair is awfully blind.

His first act on waking up was to blame Hunter.

Where did he get the idea that Rampart was going to pull him out of there?

For that matter, after opting not to go with the Batch, who does he think is coming to pick him up?

I get that the Batch are all archetypal squad characters but next season it would be nice to see the guys get some character development. Otherwise this will all get old fast.
    I did think it was kind of funny to think Crosshairs will be stuck on that platform for days before anyone actually comes to pick him up because they cared that little .

I definitely hope season 2 develops the team more. Especially Echo.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Someone has to pick up Crosshair. They mentioned the Empire sending scout units.

This series has...kind of felt like filler. I just came away feeling like a number of these episodes didn't even need to be made.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    This series has...kind of felt like filler. I just came away feeling like a number of these episodes didn't even need to be made.
    A lot of the Cid episodes felt like filler. And not even the kind of filler that develops the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In more ways than one this was truly the end of the Clones.

I did think it was kind of funny to think Crosshairs will be stuck on that platform for days before anyone actually comes to pick him up because they cared that little .

I definitely hope season 2 develops the team more. Especially Echo.
    I'm thinking we might see something with the Purge troopers in the second season; as they're supposed to be from the final generation of Clones still in use by the Empire for at least the next decade or so. (As seen in Fallen Order and the Vader books).

Curiously their armor is based on Cody's troopers....
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 08-16-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A lot of the Cid episodes felt like filler. And not even the kind of filler that develops the characters.
    I guess it's too much to ask for an animated Werner Herzog to give the batch thier missions.��

Cid is one of those characters that's really interesting as a background character. But the more you see of her the more you wonder what the point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I guess it's too much to ask for an animated Werner Herzog to give the batch thier missions.��

Cid is one of those characters that's really interesting as a background character. But the more you see of her the more you wonder what the point was.
    I think they really stretched it when the Batch have to end up helping her...after she basically blackmails them into doing it and Omega acts like they have an obligation to help her.

Kind of wonder if they'll deal with the Wookies who were occupied and enslaved around this point-and I'm curious if they'll involve Cid in such a storyline. It's still canon that the Trandoshans and the Wookies are more or less mortal enemies (They're from the same system as well).

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of wonder if they'll deal with the Wookies who were occupied and enslaved around this point-and I'm curious if they'll involve Cid in such a storyline. It's still canon that the Trandoshans and the Wookies are more or less mortal enemies (They're from the same system as well).
    I know it's probably too much of a coincidence just because they're the same species, but I wonder if Cid knows Bossk.

Given we've already dwelved into bounty hunter territory a bit already maybe we'll also get whatever happened with Beckett and Aurra Sing.