Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
  1. #1
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  2. #2
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,429

    Default







    Rise, Serpentor! RISE!
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  3. #3
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,018

    Default

    Thanks. This looks like it's gonna get pretty brutal.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  4. #4
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52,659

    Default

    The art makes it look like Peter's de-aged to Ultimate proportions.

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member Spidey_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The art makes it look like Peter's de-aged to Ultimate proportions.
    I do like Kim Jactino's art here, though! He's got great energy all around, especially for the Overdrive stuff and what I assume is gonna happen in the rest of the issue.

  6. #6
    Spectacular Member Nasty_Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Ordered the Philip Tan variant for this issue today.

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,716

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The art makes it look like Peter's de-aged to Ultimate proportions.
    LOL, don't give Marvel Editorial any ideas. I swear at this rate Peter will be younger than Miles soon.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Love Peter dialogue on the voicemail "I need a reason to take the mask off" its so fits spider-man the most going to need to do a reread on Sineater dont know much about him except he kill Spiderman cop friend correct? Also the red head at the end of the issue is that the julia carpenter considering Kindred wants to protect MJ?
    Last edited by Jman27; 07-15-2020 at 06:45 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  9. #9
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Love Peter dialogue on the voicemail "I need a reason to take the mask off" its so fits spider-man the most going to need to do a reread on Sineater dont know much about him except he kill Spiderman cop friend correct? Also the red head at the end of the issue is that the julia carpenter considering Kindred wants to protect MJ?
    Yes it was Julia wearing her full Madame Web get up along with all the other Spiders. Looks like Kindred sent the dream to all of them and is leaving out MJ and Felicia (he wasn't happy about her regaining her full memories of Peter either).

  10. #10

    Default

    That was a pretty good read! So did everyone at the end get that dream?

  11. #11
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    That was a pretty good read! So did everyone at the end get that dream?
    Judging by their expressions I'd say yes. If Julia has her full Madame Web/Spider-Woman powers back she could possibly have shared it with the others, but we don't know if she's been repowered yet, so it was probably Kindred sending it to all of them.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    If I'm honest I didn't care about Sin Eater until this number but now he's SCARY.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Judging by their expressions I'd say yes. If Julia has her full Madame Web/Spider-Woman powers back she could possibly have shared it with the others, but we don't know if she's been repowered yet, so it was probably Kindred sending it to all of them.
    Ah thanks!

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    I love that Kindred has a small percentage of troll. So I think he could be Harry / Green Goblin.

    To send the dream not to Peter but to his loved ones is to be a magnificent bastard.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,336

    Default

    I still feel like Ned Leeds is a pretty good bet for Kindred? His interests seem to gravitate toward Ned's crime reporting sensibilities. He'd have had a professional interest in Wilson Fisk and the Sin Eater, for instance, both of whom he's using to accomplish his goals.

    Also, keep thinking about Norman telling Kindred that he considers him his 'true legacy.' Which strikes me as him trolling Ned a bit about being mistaken for Hobgoblin...and seeing shattered lives as being his true legacy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •