Spectacular Member

Default Recommend good Wonder Woman- Steve Trevor pairing- comic issues/ arcs

Interested in reading good Wonder Woman- Steve Trevor pairing- comic issues/ arcs from any of the ages. I really like the couple and will appreciate your help.

Golden/ Silver/ Bronze, Rebirth or Random mini series/ one-offs (Come back to me, Trinity #20-22) anything tbh.
    Please recommend, I ll like to have a nice reading list for the pairing. Thanks!

Not a print comic as requested, but I enjoyed the portrayal of the Diana/Steve dynamic in the animated series BATMAN:THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Spectacular Member

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot !!

Wonder Woman #9 from 2016 is the only comic issue I've read in which I enjoyed Steve Trevor and Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Not a print comic as requested, but I enjoyed the portrayal of the Diana/Steve dynamic in the animated series BATMAN:THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD...
    Oh, I love that so much!

Thanks for posting it.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member

Him making...those faces...as Diana and Gunther tussle is a little...gross. I mean, really man? You're tied up and about to die, but watching two women fight gets your motor running that much?

It's funny, I guess, but still. I admit it's one of the more fun portrayals of the character, with him owning his "damsel in distress" status, and whooping as she blows up the rockets, certain he won't die. But it also comes off a little sleazy.

Gosh Steve Trevor is hard to pull off as a character, at least in my eyes.

Honestly, I think one of his best portrayals was in the 2017 movie. Chris Pine did a great job of making him a respectful guy with great qualities, though the script obviously helped. They sidestepped so many obvious jokes.

I previously would have mentioned the animated film but since folks seem to find it had too many of those obvious jokes, I'll pass. At the time, I thought Fillion was a fun Steve Trevor.

Truth is, I don't think she needs him as a love interest, but that's just my two cents.